Jeff Hardy’s TNA Return Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

imo, best hogan days were in the nWo . i just liked him those days . but on the whole, i think ric flair is better . being a good heel is not just insulting the hometown thats hosting the show . its a talent .

Defiant One

Reaction score
I didnt even like him during the NWO days but i must admit those were his best years, if ever there was a time hogan was ok then its was then, i was still a kid a didnt know of all the stories of hogan being a prick then

e2cdrik

Reaction score
ric flair for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SomeKindaWonderful

Reaction score
The problem is that Hogan was a marketting front for Vince McMahon's takeover of pro wrestling and Flair was the major asset of the last promotion to try to compete against the "Wrestlemania" wave. To settle this issue, Hogan himself, in TSN's "Off the Record" said words to the effect of "Terry Bollea will tell you that Flair's the best, but when I'm the 'Hulster' I put that out of mind".

SomeKindaWonderful

Reaction score
Right from the "Master of the LEGDROP's" mouth, he said Flair is the best ever, in a candid, reflective moment. I was as shocked as everyone here is. But go to tsn.ca and look up the archived, "Off The Record" transcripts, and be ready. I know it's hard to believe. Not that Flair's better. ANYONE knows that. But that Hogan said it. Yes. Sit back and read it, cause it's the best thing that's been going for over 3 decades! And soon there'll be another Fliehr. REID, or whatever name they give him.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I thought that the IWC would side with Flair. A huge reason to why i picked Flair because he is willing to Put over new talent, where hogan wont get out of the way to help young talent hes feud with Randy Orton is a good example of this.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy, who has not appeared for TNA Wrestling in over five months, announced this evening on his Twitter account that he will be on hand for this
Thursday’s Impact Wrestling taping in Huntsville, Alabama.

He wrote, “Ok it’s official…time to go back2work!I will be in Huntsville,AL this Thursday with ImpactWrestling!!!!â€￾

The September 1 and September 8 episodes of Impact Wrestling will be taped that night at the Von Braun Center Arena.

Hardy last appeared for the organization on March 13 at Victory Road, competing in a TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match against Sting. The match, which was contested under No Disqualification rules, concluded in ninety seconds as company officials made an audible to cut it short after deeming that Hardy was in no condition to wrestle. He was sent home the following day.

WZROnline.com

Was kind of hoping he'd stay away forever, but alright.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Urgh. Guess im some what interested in seeing how they have him return, most likely a feud with Bischoff considering the disparaging promo Hulk and co cut on him before.

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
Not something that is going to make me compelled to watch TNA, but good for him. Hope he stays clean.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Shocked he didn't get dropped with his brother. He's def coming back as face though to feud against Immortal which is a pretty sad group.

6timehitta

Reaction score
Jeffrey Nero Hardy, well can't say I didnt see this happening witht the firing of his brother. He's coming back to save whatever ounce of self respect he has. And believe you me, that's not alot

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold