JeebaK Quote Thread:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Completely abusing power at this point but I've changed his sig to this
f5edfd3746bf9ed7fc07b2fb1ed96f7e._.jpg

Might try and make it so ALL banned users get that sig. Could give them that avatar too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah we had a minor issue which he claimed he did and threatened to take us down full time. I told him Crayo had multiple back ups and his response was what good will backups do.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
Might try and make it so ALL banned users get that sig. Could give them that avatar too.

Just put Dumbass, Humbled, Burried, Shovel Time or Insomnia above/below his nick.
Yeah we had a minor issue which he claimed he did and threatened to take us down full time. I told him Crayo had multiple back ups and his response was what good will backups do.
What an egomaniac the dude is....:facepalm:

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Good to know that you know sting personally and that he has told you he doesnt hate vince anymore, good to know. :facepalm:

And you are completely wrong, hes very underrated, majority at youtube underrate him.

*waiting for "har har youtube full of little kids, we british we intelligent" type of response from Crayo.*

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh, there's plenty more...

JeebaK said:
Big show gets good reaction at both RAW and Smackdown. Certainly a louder reaction than Miz gets. :pity:

JeebaK said:
I agree Miz is a huge star currently.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lets also remember his wonderful multi's, such as "CrayoSucksIndianDicks" and something about Seabs's mom.