JeebaK Quote Thread:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Why was I not around when this guy was around!? He sounds like Mowgli on crack :ryan:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Who was on during the hack btw? Just to clear things up, it had nothing to do with JeebaK, but we were indeed hacked. Happened when I was on netbook, spamming Xanth to delete the shells was lol worthy. I was pretty pissed off/panicky as I was on a freaking netbook powerless.

Oh, days later we found a thread from JeebaK paying $100 to anyone to hack our site. We were never hacked again though thank god *touch wood*.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Who was on during the hack btw? Just to clear things up, it had nothing to do with JeebaK, but we were indeed hacked. Happened when I was on netbook, spamming Xanth to delete the shells was lol worthy. I was pretty pissed off/panicky as I was on a freaking netbook powerless.

Oh, days later we found a thread from JeebaK paying $100 to anyone to hack our site. We were never hacked again though thank god *touch wood*.

I was pissed off so much. Stupid ass deleting single files.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Knew you was, oldfag.

Lmao doesn't help with me blaming it all on you for about 10 minutes straight. Good times though right? Also lol'd afterwards when the shell was in every single directory hahaha.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKING DIRECTORIES I WENT THROUGH?
:(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Xanth said:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKING DIRECTORIES I WENT THROUGH?
:(

Hahaha. Then we scrapped it and reinstalled so you did it all for nothing. Oh god we've turned this into a PM conversation.

Anyone else on though at the time? I think Ryback was on, or not online at the time, not sure. Big Hoss? :(

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
what time was this? I didn't sign up for here until when I got a pm on youtube from Hoss (Blame him for me) about being able to watch WM.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
It was in late Feb-Early March.

Yeah.

Bad times though. Fun fact: I seriously thought it was the end of WF as I had no access to my other PC as it died which had all the backups and I was unsure whether I could restart the site from scratch.

Luckily they took nothing, they just uploaded the shell and left. Didn't even take our DB or delete it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I was on during the hacking. I was tweeting your ass to figure out when it would come back!

But I seriously thought he was indian. Idk why.