JeebaK Quote Thread:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
being hated has nothing to do with being a good heel. :facepalm:

:lol1:

JeebaK said:
lmfao at your ignorance. Its fact that i know more about wrestling than 99% of this forum.

Exactly my point. Rock has been demolishing cena in pretty much every promo they have been in. WWE needed something to make Cena even close to being equal with rock on the mic. Hence the writing on wrist story.

:cry:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ban me right now, im daring you. Yes Im daring both you, do it. Dont try to be an ignorant fool, im sure both of you know what i can do. I manged to get half the job done once, if i do it again i will make sure i get the job done fully, i will even use help if i really need it, if u get the best security in the world which is beyond my skills i will happily pay an expert to hack it, but if i say i will hack the site i want u to understand that it will be hacked anyway possible.
Even if i dont want to get through the whole trouble i will just pay someone to do the dirty job instead. So next time either of you try to post ridiculous comments trying to make your site look safe, please think twice. Im not threatening anybody, im just saying it out so u understand. Stop trying to make yourself look like an arrogant fool.

Final one as he's just been banned due to lack of respect to anyone of the site, plus terms like "I manged to get half the job done once" just show he's an ignorant fuck.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score

c04b0582691c65a32d31ce65c880084b.png

JeebaK is runnin' wild.
b23431b13a43eae1617d9fc59968d9dd.png

Reactions: Testify

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman a short while ago JeebaK's profile was found dead in a thread about The Rock. Please lets all take a moment to pay tribute to this moron by rereading his posts and listening to leave the memories alone. Currently it is considered to be of natural moronic causes.