JBL's Big Announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It could be him announcing how much money he has raised from the climb, maybe WWE are offering up a certain amount if it makes it. Other than a HOF induction I can't see it being a wrestling related announcement.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He's actually going to plant a TNA flag.

YES!! That would totally rule!

And it is too early for HOF spot and I don't know if he should get in, but then again Koko B. Ware did so...

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE. PLEASE let him be the General Manager of Raw and Smackdown. Turn him heel. Give him the mic and tell him "Go"

Please.

Success.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
YES!! That would totally rule!

And it is too early for HOF spot and I don't know if he should get in, but then again Koko B. Ware did so...

You don't know if he should get in? This guy was the FACE of Smackdown in 2004 and was probably the most over and successful heel of that time. After he cut the Bradshaw gimmick and became JBL this guy just took off. His WWE reign is one of the best in recent history.

Not to mention him being a boss in the Attitude Era with the APA. I think he deserves to go in. Probably a lot more then Booker deserved to go in last year.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ron Simmons got in, how in the hell would JBL not get in.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ron Simmons got in, how in the hell would JBL not get in.

Ron Simmons got in on historical significance, y'know being the first black WCW world champion.

JBL is going in don't get your panties in a bunch. Only a matter of when he decides it's time.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
You don't know if he should get in? This guy was the FACE of Smackdown in 2004 and was probably the most over and successful heel of that time. After he cut the Bradshaw gimmick and became JBL this guy just took off. His WWE reign is one of the best in recent history.

Not to mention him being a boss in the Attitude Era with the APA. I think he deserves to go in. Probably a lot more then Booker deserved to go in last year.

A induction takes into account their whole career, now on that basis how in the blue hell can you suggest that JBL deserves to be there more than Booker. Even if his I agree that his JBL period has been a run away success (which I don't) that is still quite a small fraction of his career. Booker was a great worker both in tag teams and singles and over for nearly a decade in WCW, then had a mostly successful first stint in WWE, before a pointless run in TNA which still had its moments. The two don't compare.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
[/B]

A induction takes into account their whole career, now on that basis how in the blue hell can you suggest that JBL deserves to be there more than Booker. Even if his I agree that his JBL period has been a run away success (which I don't) that is still quite a small fraction of his career. Booker was a great worker both in tag teams and singles and over for nearly a decade in WCW, then had a mostly successful first stint in WWE, before a pointless run in TNA which still had its moments. The two don't compare.

Booker T and JBL are very comparable in their careers, both were thought of as tag team wrestlers and only got singles runs after their partners retired. Both had titles put on them because of outside factors, Booker because of WCWs discrimination lawsuit and JBL because Brock left.

Both have had commentary duties. And JBL was fine as a worker, just because he didn't do spin kicks or missile dropkicks doesn't mean he wasn't. Showing off your big men bias again.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
While climbing Mt. Blanc, JBL had a huge announcement about "WWE 2K14," the upcoming addition to the best-selling video game franchise. While scaling the Alps, The self-proclaimed "Wrestling God" himself declared that he will be featured as a playable character on the game's roster, adding another blockbuster Superstar to a robust and growing lineup of grapplers that already includes Ultimate Warrior, The Rock and "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Stay tuned to WWE.com for more "WWE 2K14" news, including the latest roster reveals!
JBL been taking tips from Dixie :hm:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Blockbuster news, really worth the wait.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So he didn't come clean about being Cranky Vince?

JBL trolljob, gotta love it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well that was underwhelming, I assumed that he would already be in the game as a playable character anyway.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Well how many wrestlers can say they announced that they would be a playable character of the video game on top of a fucking mountain. Regardless, this was shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.