• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay Washington @TheOneWashington

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
download.jpg

Jay Washington
@TheOneWashington
I am The One! I am, Jay Washington! #Wash
[automerge]1565172342[/automerge]
"What's up you bunch of beautiful wrestling fans! I can't wait to wrestle on such a big stage @LDWrestling"

Last edited:

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
"I've had many chances to prove myself in this company and each time I have been screwed over, not again. I may seem like the innocent nice guy but at Blackout... I will BREAK Al Blizzard"

OOC: This is a brief hint at my plans for Blizz.

Maniax

@MikeValander So we face each other on the next episode? Good luck, I had to deal with blizzards bigger than Al.

Maniax

"I am usually a nice guy... but after what Blizzard has put me through, I am not going to play so well."
@MikeValander I'm not going to go easy anyways, the competition is tough and I gotta watch out for foes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
@MikeValander I'm not going to go easy anyways, the competition is tough and I gotta watch out for foes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
"Good idea, maybe you should keep me as far away from you as possible otherwise I will boot your head off."

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
I meant straight up in your face before I knock it off.
"Good luck with that, I will make sure that I let you nowhere near my face because a chump like you doesn't deserve to be facing off against me, I deserve that world championship opportunity, you are just another bump in the road that I have to deal with."

Maniax

"Good luck with that, I will make sure that I let you nowhere near my face because a chump like you doesn't deserve to be facing off against me, I deserve that world championship opportunity, you are just another bump in the road that I have to deal with."
Oh believe me, you're threats are the size of a pimple on my face (which I don't have anymore) but I deserve to be a champion as soon as I'm done chewing up you.