Jay Washington @TheOneWashington

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
download.jpg

Jay Washington
@TheOneWashington
I am The One! I am, Jay Washington! #Wash
[automerge]1565172342[/automerge]
"What's up you bunch of beautiful wrestling fans! I can't wait to wrestle on such a big stage @LDWrestling"

Last edited:

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"I've had many chances to prove myself in this company and each time I have been screwed over, not again. I may seem like the innocent nice guy but at Blackout... I will BREAK Al Blizzard"

OOC: This is a brief hint at my plans for Blizz.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@MikeValander So we face each other on the next episode? Good luck, I had to deal with blizzards bigger than Al.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
@MikeValander So we face each other on the next episode? Good luck, I had to deal with blizzards bigger than Al.
"I am done with Al, I broke him at Blackout, and if you want to come at me being aggressive that you'll get the same treatment."

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"I am done with Al, I broke him at Blackout, and if you want to come at me being aggressive that you'll get the same treatment."
@MikeValander I wasn't being aggressive but in our match, careful what you wish for, you just made my day.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"I am usually a nice guy... but after what Blizzard has put me through, I am not going to play so well."
@MikeValander I'm not going to go easy anyways, the competition is tough and I gotta watch out for foes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
@MikeValander I'm not going to go easy anyways, the competition is tough and I gotta watch out for foes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
"Good idea, maybe you should keep me as far away from you as possible otherwise I will boot your head off."

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I meant straight up in your face before I knock it off.
"Good luck with that, I will make sure that I let you nowhere near my face because a chump like you doesn't deserve to be facing off against me, I deserve that world championship opportunity, you are just another bump in the road that I have to deal with."

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Good luck with that, I will make sure that I let you nowhere near my face because a chump like you doesn't deserve to be facing off against me, I deserve that world championship opportunity, you are just another bump in the road that I have to deal with."
Oh believe me, you're threats are the size of a pimple on my face (which I don't have anymore) but I deserve to be a champion as soon as I'm done chewing up you.