Jay & EoR present WS's Podcast - MY GOD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF Ep. 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
[audio]83xs2dmachp6[/audio]

http://hulkshare.com/83xs2dmachp6

To download the Audio file 'ere and listen to actually; But not only that guys we had Itchweed Joining us for a good portion of the show and well, we had a lot to say about the WWE... Just don't mention the other company!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Not listened to this yet since I'm at work. Will do when I get home though. (Y)

Also, inserted the file here for you.

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Great show guys. Listened to it last night, so I'll mention some stuff I can remember;

Regarding The Rock no showing, it may just be an extension of the hype. Afterall, if The Rock kept turning up on Raw, why would Wrestlemania be anymore special because of him? The Rock may not necessarily be the one making the call whether he appears or not.

With Orton, I wouldn't say he's burying Nexus. Afterall, if Punk goes over at Mania, without his buddies at ringside, then surely that gives him a lot more credibility? Likewise, he wasn't really burying Otunga either. He sold Otunga's offense and made him look fairly convincing prior to the RKO. He's still over with the crowd, so I'd say it's pretty hard to argue against the way he's pushed. Yeah, he's spent too much time in the title picture, and has been going over Nexus a lot recently, but I don't think you can accuse WWE of using Orton to bury Nexus until we've seen the end product. If the trend continues through Wrestlemania, then feel free to criticize them. I just feel it's a little premature to do so right now.

Also, we're not all Sheamus fanatics over here in the UK. :p