Jarrett has spoken: Global Force Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
The logo is putrid, how can you sell T-Shirts with that logo on

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Makes me think we will see people like the Ginyu force pop up

Reactions: Swift

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Digging the weird name and 80s logo lol. Let's hope they get a solid network deal and can make some shit happen, I hear the Biggest Loser creator teamed up with Jarrett.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If their instagram photos with active wrestlers are hints at the possible roster then it's already looking decent.
So far we can speculate:
- Bad Influence
- The Hurricane
- Carlito
- Jay Lethal

The roster has a lot of potential and hopefully they start to slowly reveal it soon.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly i hope billionaire ted or someone else with the capital take this shit and run with it. Let's be serious, they have the talent and marketability to remove a lot of names from either organization (e3 is a great example of a guy thriving after a huge L) and making it an alternate product worth watching. Start on Tuesday and see what 6 months of free ppv on tv marketing can do for you.

Let's be serious, WWE sucks absolute dick after the RAW after WM and has for at least the 3 year's ive been watching. They could spend all this time building and offer a PPV 3 weeks after WM 31 and anything is possible. Smarks run this stuff now, or are at least capable of building the media for it. I dont mean Meltzer should help but he (like WWE) could really possibly be replaced. There is a younger, less full of shit new guy with a ton of capital waiting, all he needs it the chance to succeed.

Ed!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.idareyoutoclickthislinkandseewhathappens.com
973beaef09b3d11f11da041f697c950e.jpg

Botched Spot have a pretty good take on it