Jake Having A Hiisy Fit About Roman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
This might not be a popular opinion but I personally never thought this new Roman Reigns story-line was THAT great... Not saying it's bad at all, I just fail to see how amazing it is to some people.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This might not be a popular opinion but I personally never thought this new Roman Reigns story-line was THAT great... Not saying it's bad at all, I just fail to see how amazing it is to some people.

I think a lot of people felt it was a justification. We've been saying for years that Roman needs to be a REAL heel and now he finally is. And he is downright evil too.

I agree with you that it is not THAT great. That could be one of the reasons I got so annoyed last night. I don't know for sure.

Reactions: Crash

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not that great, but damn good and what we’ve needed from Roman. I’ll never think that Roman can make a rock, punk, or auston status, but this is def a great version of him.

Reactions: Crash

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
So what is WWE doing wrong? They are making him indestructible, destroying everyone, including his family members with ease. And it happens again, and again, and again.
I know this is a bit old, but still. I think making Reigns known as THE heel, the final boss akin to Lesnar on Smackdown, and WWE, requires him to murder and murder. A lot of monster heels have destroyed a lot more and in a longer period of time. I mean, consider Vader's WCW run after he returned. I think like Sting and Simmons were probably the only guys to beat him clean and void of a spoiled win. Even in those cases he still got his wins back, at least against Sting.

That was until Hogan ofc, but still he built his stock as THE heel in WCW and when he finally started faltering against a mega face it only served to build Hogan for the WCW faithful. It's the same way a guy beating Lesnar always gave a mega rub to whoever beat him. Lesnar would return and redeem his boss status, but just getting beat once was enough to really strap a jetpack to a face. Reigns can serve the same thing, beyond the fact that he hasn't really decimated any mega faces. He beat Owens, who was his first big face to feud with. I think it would've been dumb for him to fall at the first major face obstacle he faced.
So, I am already sick of it. I'm not going to continue to watch a show where all Roman does is win and destroy every single person he goes up against. What's the point? When you know that no one can challenge him, what's the point?

There is zero point to watching Smackdown and I am not going to waste my time even making a rate thread for it. I like turning into wrestling and NOT knowing everything that will happen. I KNOW that Smackdown will be nothing but Roman killing everyone with no punishment, no comeuppance or anything else.
I mean it's WWE, he'll get his comeuppance. Every heel gets it.
It ain't worth watching.
I agree there, for reasons unstated.