Jake Having A Hiisy Fit About Roman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. WWE had absolutely no idea how to handle Roman Reigns as a face. They screwed it up for years,. Then finally, after years, they realized that they needed to make him into a heel.

Initially, it was great. Roman fits the character perfectly. He is pure evil.

So what is WWE doing wrong? They are making him indestructible, destroying everyone, including his family members with ease. And it happens again, and again, and again.

So, I am already sick of it. I'm not going to continue to watch a show where all Roman does is win and destroy every single person he goes up against. What's the point? When you know that no one can challenge him, what's the point?

There is zero point to watching Smackdown and I am not going to waste my time even making a rate thread for it. I like turning into wrestling and NOT knowing everything that will happen. I KNOW that Smackdown will be nothing but Roman killing everyone with no punishment, no comeuppance or anything else.

And we know this is going to continue. There is no way Kevin Owens is beating him at TLC. We know that if there is an eventual match with the Rock, Roman will likely to win.

If there's no one to challenge Roman, there's no reason to watch him.

Need proof? Look at the AEW chat. It was rocking and the best chat we have had in a LONG time.

Look at our Smackdown chat.

It ain't worth watching.

Reactions: Eliana George

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. WWE had absolutely no idea how to handle Roman Reigns as a face. They screwed it up for years,. Then finally, after years, they realized that they needed to make him into a heel.

Initially, it was great. Roman fits the character perfectly. He is pure evil.

So what is WWE doing wrong? They are making him indestructible, destroying everyone, including his family members with ease. And it happens again, and again, and again.

So, I am already sick of it. I'm not going to continue to watch a show where all Roman does is win and destroy every single person he goes up against. What's the point? When you know that no one can challenge him, what's the point?

There is zero point to watching Smackdown and I am not going to waste my time even making a rate thread for it. I like turning into wrestling and NOT knowing everything that will happen. I KNOW that Smackdown will be nothing but Roman killing everyone with no punishment, no comeuppance or anything else.

And we know this is going to continue. There is no way Kevin Owens is beating him at TLC. We know that if there is an eventual match with the Rock, Roman will likely to win.

If there's no one to challenge Roman, there's no reason to watch him.

Need proof? Look at the AEW chat. It was rocking and the best chat we have had in a LONG time.

Look at our Smackdown chat.

It ain't worth watching.
It's called building to something big... like relax. They've done it with everyone great. The bigger superstar gets a good streak going. Have Reigns lost matches before this heel turn? Yes! Do not become one of thos fans who despise something because they don't understand it yet. You're supposed to follow the story and the journey... what has gotten into you Jake? Did Grievous hack your account? What up G? It's story telling and the fact is that it is working and people are interested. You got a better opponent right now on Smackdown for Reigns, inform WWE. Either watch or don't at all, it's not forcing you to watch. It's ok, breathe and relax.

Love ya, buddy!

Reactions: Redboy123@

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's called building to something big... like relax. They've done it with everyone great. The bigger superstar gets a good streak going. Have Reigns lost matches before this heel turn? Yes! Do not become one of thos fans who despise something because they don't understand it yet. You're supposed to follow the story and the journey... what has gotten into you Jake? Did Grievous hack your account? What up G? It's story telling and the fact is that it is working and people are interested. You got a better opponent right now on Smackdown for Reigns, inform WWE. Either watch or don't at all, it's not forcing you to watch. It's ok, breathe and relax.

Love ya, buddy!

The problem is that you cannot have the bad guy winning every single week. Even the NWO didn't do that. There has to be some glimmer of hope for the faces. Like in the NWO, you had Sting. Even when he didn't do anything, he would be there to show that eventually the build up might lead to something.

But right now, there's nothing. And you have to give the faces little victories here and there or the build up is no fun. What credible opponent on Smackdown does Roman have?

I love ya too, of course, but the show is letting me down.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
The problem is that you cannot have the bad guy winning every single week. Even the NWO didn't do that. There has to be some glimmer of hope for the faces. Like in the NWO, you had Sting. Even when he didn't do anything, he would be there to show that eventually the build up might lead to something.

But right now, there's nothing. And you have to give the faces little victories here and there or the build up is no fun. What credible opponent on Smackdown does Roman have?

I love ya too, of course, but the show is letting me down.
You're over thinking this. They did the same for Brock for awhile. KO for awhile. Orton for awhile. Wyatt for awhile. CM Punk for awhile. Triple H for awhile. Edge for awhile. Like what are you talking about? You're being impatient because you can't see the big picture now!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You're over thinking this. They did the same for Brock for awhile. KO for awhile. Orton for awhile. Wyatt for awhile. CM Punk for awhile. Triple H for awhile. Edge for awhile. Like what are you talking about? You're being impatient because you can't see the big picture now!

This is gonna be one of those agree to disagree things. Sorry, but the show right now is not fun for me to watch.

I might be overthinking it. You might be right. But I don't enjoy watching Smackdown right now.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I could also just be being a pissy bitch lol We know it has happened before.

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Yes, you can. But my point was you cannot have that happening if you expect me to watch it every week. Because I am not watching Smackdown again until this story line changes.
Ok ME, they are not concern with ME as the audience but the vast majority and it's working. Chill, don't watch and when it's all over then you can still choose to watch what you didn't watch during this time. Make Friday night Smackdown the show you don't watch... at least for now.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
It's likely I am just in a mood and I will watch the show next week lol I get over the bitchiness eventually... oh and

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Yeah no sweat, I just didn't you to disrupt the great work that EVERYONE on Smackdown is putting on. Now RAW right now... ??‍♂️

upset the office GIF

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah no sweat, I just didn't you to disrupt the great work that EVERYONE on Smackdown is putting on. Now RAW right now... ??‍♂️

upset the office GIF

If it wasn't so good, it wouldn't be pissing me off. I recognize that this is exactly what they want me to feel :)

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler