Jade makes a serious thread...*world ends*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

yea i understand that but you make it sound like THE INTERNET can never be serious. you can say flaming isn't serious and people who cry over it are pathetic. but "internet is nothing" just sounds like pretentious bullcrap. and i really dont mean to start shit here, but when it comes to "it showed that he's one of those people who get all red in the face and have steam coming out of their ears when someone makes fun of them over the internet" .... it applies on YOU the most. im not saying you take it seriously, it just sounds like it at times. and i dont mind anyway, a lot of people say that about me. someone just told me that on youtube from the comments i've been making. he also added its a good thing sometimes cuz it adds passion to the discussion...so fuck it. just felt like pointing it out.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. It's as if you and certain other people here just don't know how to read.

If the internet was serious to me, I wouldn't bother talking to the people here who constantly take snipes at me or the people that I constantly take snipes at. Majesty acts like an 8 year old douchebag every single time he logs in but I still say hi, what's up to him and he just goes on and on and on about making fun of people. So what? I clearly show that I don't care (go ahead and read the shoutbox from yesterday if you need some proof). It doesn't matter to me. I'm a 24 year old woman who has more to worry about than someone over the internet saying bad things about my mom.

You don't seem to get that flaming is NOT SERIOUS. I think I've said that about a thousand times so I wont go through the explaination again because if you didn't get it the first 30 times, you wont get it this time.

There is a HUGE difference here that you are failing to get. People making fun of you over the internet is one thing but someone actually dying is another. Caring if someone dies has nothing do with "oh, you take the internet seriously". It has to do with someone's life being taken away. Quite different from someone making fun of you in a forum.

the dark knight

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. It's as if you and certain other people here just don't know how to read.
funny i was saying the same thing about you. you just keep repeating yourself as if i didnt post anything lol.

when did i say you take flaming and making fun of people seriously?