J-Dawg for Legend Status.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I thought you only get legend when you step down from Mod (if you're "worthy"), Smod, or Admin

J

I thought you only get legend when you step down from Mod (if you're "worthy"), Smod, or Admin

What if some of us don't ever wanna be mod, I did like a year or 2 ago but realize that's way to much work plus between school and life I never can stay super active anymore.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Can you actually name 5 specific examples of what you (wordlife/j-dawg) have done that has changed this forum/been a benefit beyond "I've been active for 3 years and have over 5K posts"?

As far as I know, being a Mod would be a great example of actually being a service to the forum. Keeping it running smoothly. Activity and longevity in itself earn mod spots, which in turn would earn legends status after some time.

Makes sense to me.

Wordlife

both JDawg and I have been here over 2 years longer than you guys (even after the forum crash)... we've post everyday and we stay more active on this forum than half or more than half of this entire forum IMO with the consideration of a few

Quintastic One

Reaction score
both JDawg and I have been here over 2 years longer than you guys (even after the forum crash)... we've post everyday and we stay more active on this forum than half or more than half of this entire forum IMO with the consideration of a few

And you being here longer than me means.....what exactly? I'm not the one worried about getting legend status. I post here on the forum because its active and I'm bored. Not because I want some e-cred that will mean virtually nothing to you six months down the road anyway.

Wordlife

TBH I really don't care about it, I really don't... I'm just wondering the fact why I haven't been noticed on this forum after 3-4 years on it, that's all

J

Can you actually name 5 specific examples of what you (wordlife/j-dawg) have done that has changed this forum/been a benefit beyond "I've been active for 3 years and have over 5K posts"?

As far as I know, being a Mod would be a great example of actually being a service to the forum. Keeping it running smoothly. Activity and longevity in itself earn mod spots, which in turn would earn legends status after some time.

Makes sense to me.

I'll give you one that's bigger than what most have done for the site and that's the fact that I started the MMA movement, before I pushed for the MMA section there was one thread were good shit got lost. Granted I wasen't the only one but I started the thread that lead to it be instituded with the help of a few other.

Legend?...I think so. =D

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well if the mods and admins consider starting up the MMA movement worthy of legend status, you'll get it. I post there pretty often (and quite frankly disagree with you on just about everything on the subject) so it's a useful section to have.

I still disagree that this was made publicly, as a request for the pretty custom coloring could of been handled via PM much like how we handle attaining VIP status or Mod spots in the first place. So in the long run you probably hurt your chances, but then again I use my same argument.

If attaining legend status doesn't matter that much in the long run to the individual, then there really shouldn't be a reason why it's so important to withold that status from those who request it (within reason of course).

Hometown Kid

:laugh2: