J-Dawg for Legend Status.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Lucas would never suck up to anyone ever.

And btw, since when the fuck did legends just get that status with no announcement, no hooplah, nothing. People like 3lions are probably rolling in their graves. >_>

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's probably because acheiving legends status on a message board is just about as prestigious as getting to level 80 on world of warcraft. Sure, you've got noteriety, accomplishment and a spiffy colored name. But it's not so much impressive as it's kinda sad that you need that status to justify using the internet as a form of escapism from real life. So why would we glorify that?

Hometown Kid

It's probably because acheiving legends status on a message board is just about as prestigious as getting to level 80 on world of warcraft. Sure, you've got noteriety, accomplishment and a spiffy colored name. But it's not so much impressive as it's kinda sad that you need that status to justify using the internet as a form of escapism from real life. So why would we glorify that?

So what is the point of having the status at all then? =/

C4

^He won't neg you for using that.

Apparently he sold his trademarks the other day.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Actually, if C4 didnt get hated so much, im pretty sure he would've been GFX mod at some point, or retired Legend Member. Just a thought..

J

Yeah, don't hold your breath. On second thought, do hold your breath.

Me? =/

I don't seem to remember Peepshow or Soulpower requiring to make a 5 page thread to lobby for legend status. I think that's a testament as to exactly why they do have legend status, and those begging for a hand out don't.

...Always wit the cheap shots, the fact that I made this thread and it gets more attention then most the threads around here anymore speaks for itself. =D

So what is the point of having the status at all then? =/

The awesome color bro >.<

Actually, if C4 didnt get hated so much, im pretty sure he would've been GFX mod at some point, or retired Legend Member. Just a thought..

INDEED! -_-

Wordlife

I agree.... let Monk get it first, then the two of us can get it

MONK FOR LEGEND! :)