IWT Resurrection (Sort of...)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you down to join this new e-fed?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Going to need at the very least, 10-12 people to be interested before we start working on this. Can't do it with just 3. Honestly thought more people would be interested lol

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Going to need at the very least, 10-12 people to be interested before we start working on this. Can't do it with just 3. Honestly thought more people would be interested lol
to be honest it wouldn't be easy at all. you'd need to work on and keep it going with interesting ideas. I had the same problem with IWT when I started RWK, but it soon became the bigger fed on the site even after the backfire from IWT. You'll most likely have a small roster to begin with, but that will grow as time goes by and when people see it has more to offer than RWK. Plus having it be linked to the forum just gives the fed the advantage right away. My advice is to create the fed and target the audience that isn't currently in RWK. Make this fed more simple for beginners and they will most likely come. Guys like Grievous would be the people I target to sign up. He's very active on the forum, but I don't believe he ever even checked RWK. Give members the automated alert when it's created and that will make them want to look. It'll be hard no doubt, but it's completely possible. Having admin powers just makes it easier since you'll have more options than other members

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
What was the style and format when you were running it?

I wasn't around for that and never talked to anyone that was about it, so I dunno.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
to be honest it wouldn't be easy at all. you'd need to work on and keep it going with interesting ideas. I had the same problem with IWT when I started RWK, but it soon became the bigger fed on the site even after the backfire from IWT. You'll most likely have a small roster to begin with, but that will grow as time goes by and when people see it has more to offer than RWK. Plus having it be linked to the forum just gives the fed the advantage right away. My advice is to create the fed and target the audience that isn't currently in RWK. Make this fed more simple for beginners and they will most likely come. Guys like Grievous would be the people I target to sign up. He's very active on the forum, but I don't believe he ever even checked RWK. Give members the automated alert when it's created and that will make them want to look. It'll be hard no doubt, but it's completely possible. Having admin powers just makes it easier since you'll have more options than other members

I know about running an e-fed, I started it on the forum. lol We already have a plan.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What was the style and format when you were running it?

I wasn't around for that and never talked to anyone that was about it, so I dunno.

The whole idea behind it is to allow people to creatively build with each other. I am the GM so I will say things now and then to help the stories but it is based mainly on promos and out of match interactions. Everyone will have weekly matches and the the more you do with your character, the further you go in your "e-fed career". Votes will be done by the public but to keep people from just voting and not reading or playing favorites, we will have a short (very short) form to fill out when you vote. We are going to have a power ranking system. Basically, you have full control over what your character says, does, and it is up to you to get votes and win matches. We won't have a select voting board like RWK.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And a few updates...
We will be starting it soon and if you read the outline and like it, just sign up.
There will be a power ranking. The more you do with your character, the higher you will be on the power ranking system.
Things like media altercations, non-title weekly matches, story building, and general character building will contribute to that.
To start, we will have a battle bracket to determine who gets the titles, there will be three main belts.
There may be some nice features depending on plugins such as personal character accounts and Champion belts being displayed in the user's side bar.

Solidus and I will set it up soon, you will know when it is good to go and you can check everything out.