IWT Resurrection (Sort of...)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you down to join this new e-fed?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If it has anything to do with cats... I already have that gimmick. I have all cat gimmicks... THEY ARE ALL MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM! :angry:

200.gif

No, I was actually thinking of a guy stuck in time.. he loves the 80s so much that he is constantly quoting 80s movies, music, cartoons, and video games. Tons of nostalgic references.. kind of comedic and serious at the same time. Just thinking of his personality and wardrobe... it will of course be 80s style wrestling gear. I might try it out... if it fails miserably then I'll just leave lol

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No, I was actually thinking of a guy stuck in time.. he loves the 80s so much that he is constantly quoting 80s movies, music, cartoons, and video games. Tons of nostalgic references.. kind of comedic and serious at the same time. Just thinking of his personality and wardrobe... it will of course be 80s style wrestling gear. I might try it out... it it fails miserably then I'll just leave lol

I would love that gimmick actually. Le nostalgia!
200.gif

Reactions: Just Kevin

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I already said this elsewhere, but as long as both RWK and this new fed can co-exist and allow different flavours for people and let people compete in either, then I'm all good. No stupid e-fed wars, no need to be hostile between the two. That would hurt both. I'm a bit busy right now even outside of RWK...but who knows? Maybe I'll be able to compete occasionally in both?

:bodallas: :cat:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I already said this elsewhere, but as long as both RWK and this new fed can co-exist and allow different flavours for people and let people compete in either, then I'm all good. No stupid e-fed wars, no need to be hostile between the two. That would hurt both. I'm a bit busy right now even outside of RWK...but who knows? Maybe I'll be able to compete occasionally in both?
One will only survive :becky:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

:bodallas: :cat:

They will be separate from each other no worries. With two admins running the section, there will not be a mess like before. Trust me.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Added a poll just to get a head count. If you plan on joining, just vote yes.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Added a poll just to get a head count. If you plan on joining, just vote yes.
got to go yes. I personally dislike RWK right now so another E-Fed could be great for me. I might enjoy them once again

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
got to go yes. I personally dislike RWK right now so another E-Fed could be great for me. I might enjoy them once again

They are easier to enjoy when you aren't running them as well. We will be like GM's so we will work to boost story-lines but not actually compete. Shall be fun. :kitler:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
*marks down a maybe*

I'll only put no since the chances of me even being able to compete is like....40/60 in favour of a no...Curse me for trying to be an educated Beav and wanting to go to Law school...