IWT Resurrection (Sort of...)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you down to join this new e-fed?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So here's the deal...

Myself and Solidus were talking it over for the last few weeks and have decided to relaunch an IWT style e-fed.
It will not be called IWT, but rather something else. We both will be running it. It will be the e-fed trademarked with the forum.
If you are familiar with IWT and the style at which it was ran when I ran it, it will be like that but BETTER.
There will be better established rules and generally more "items" that will keep it stable and fun.
I won't go in to details just yet but we want to know how many people would be interested before we do this.
***Since this is NOT going to be IWT, no old characters - all new ones to start a new era :brock3:

a bit of a tease here....
fgsdg.png

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Awesome! I don't think I was here when you ran it but I think you two taking it up is a good decision!

I am in for sure.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hmmm.. should Dr. Attitude, E.R.A. make his return?

I'll have to think hard about this.

It will be all new, so no characters from IWT. I should have stated that... :bill:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Our own wrestlers or real wrestlers?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm in. I'm becoming World champion first (I'm like so good as being a fake wrestler....)
We haven't set anything in stone just yet but there will likely be 3 titles. So the rankings will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd in terms of prestige. :bodallas:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
We haven't set anything in stone just yet but there will likely be 3 titles. So the rankings will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd in terms of prestige. :bodallas:
Tyson Storm will be the face of this company. Going to be pushed like Roman Reigns

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wait, I might have thought of a new gimmick. It might be good... Hmmmm.... Yes, it might be good.
If it has anything to do with cats... I already have that gimmick. I have all cat gimmicks... THEY ARE ALL MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM! :angry:

200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There may be some nice plugin features added as well to this but I don't want to spoil the surprise. :bayley: