IWF's Biggest Loser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Wow and you call yourself a black woman... sounds like valley girl night with that last comment! Well my dear, I do believe that it looks like you just backed down like a "SCARYCAT" wuss... :clap:

oh and Famou$, no i didn't forget you, i just think you're annoying... lol

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

who cares

You need to shut the hell up, instead be a totally bitch. you need to watch who you talking to. I wish your boyfriend Kassidy, was here. So see there BITCH

IM NOT A WUSS, IF I WANT YOUR BOY TOY KASSIDY HERE. I WANT HIM TO BE HERE. SO THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU IM NOT A WUSS BITCH

Who's idea was it to give women rights??

Iam feeling some bad vibes so why not lessen the tention with some jokes?

=======
1. Why did the woman cross the road?

A. What was she doing out of the kitchen in the firstplace

=======
2. How many men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. None let her do the dishes in the dark

And finally

=======
3. What to do you tell a women with 2 black eyes?

A. nothing you havent told the bitch twice already!

I hope they lessened the tention :)

Reaction score

who cares

You need to shut the hell up, instead be a totally bitch. you need to watch who you talking to. I wish your boyfriend Kassidy, was here. So see there BITCH

IM NOT A WUSS, IF I WANT YOUR BOY TOY KASSIDY HERE. I WANT HIM TO BE HERE. SO THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU IM NOT A WUSS BITCH

Yeah Im sure you want him here so you can do your whore like thing and try and be all over him. Well, I will tell you one thing and that's go back to school...graduate from the 5th grade at least. I need to watch who I'm talking to? Why's that and what the fuck are you gonna do about it? I'm friends with the admins and mods here... so um yeah refresh my memory, what ARE you going to do? You wish Kass was here hmmm well, I wanted to be nice about it, but I can pretty much tell you what he'll say and that would be..."Go shove a dildo up your mom's ass you lesbian Ni-gg-er bitch"
Anyone, tell me I'm wrong about what he would say. THANKS!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Guys i just watched Remember the Titans earlier tonight and it was about black people and white people coexisting and becoming friends i suggest you watch that movie, here are some quotes.

Coach Boone said:
This is where they fought the battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fighting the same fight that we are still fighting among ourselves today. This green field right here, painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys. Smoke and hot lead pouring right through their bodies. Listen to their souls, men. I killed my brother with malice in my heart. Hatred destroyed my family. You listen, and you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.

Coach Boone: said:
[to his players] Tonight we got Hayfield, like all the other schools in this confrence their all white, they don't have to worry about race, we do. let me tell you somthing you don't let anyone come between us, nothing tears us apart, Greek mythology the Titans were greater even than the gods, they ruled their universe with absolute power well that football field out there that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans.

Older Sheryl: said:
People say that it can't work, black, white, here we make it work everyday. We still have our disagreements, of course, but before we reach for hate, always, always, we remember the IWF Members.

Coach Boone: said:
You look like a bunch of fifth grade sissies after a cat fight! You got anger, that's good you're gonna need it, you got aggression that's even better you're gonna need that, too. But any little two year old child can throw a fit! Posting on a forum is about controlling that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection!

NOW LET'S GO!

Everywhere we go -Everywhere we go-, people wanna know -people wanna know-, who we are -who we are-, so we tell them -so we tell them- We Are The IWF! -We Are The IWF!- The Mighty Mighty Impact Wrestling Forums! -The Mighty Mighty Impact Wrestling Forums!...

Nikki

Yeah Im sure you want him here so you can do your whore like thing and try and be all over him. Well, I will tell you one thing and that's go back to school...graduate from the 5th grade at least. I need to watch who I'm talking to? Why's that and what the fuck are you gonna do about it? I'm friends with the admins and mods here... so um yeah refresh my memory, what ARE you going to do? You wish Kass was here hmmm well, I wanted to be nice about it, but I can pretty much tell you what he'll say and that would be..."Go shove a dildo up your mom's ass you lesbian Ni-gg-er bitch"
Anyone, tell me I'm wrong about what he would say. THANKS!

Excuse me, I don't do whore like things. Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

boring

Ewww...you said the racist slur
ooooo

phantomgerald

Awww, white vs black? what happens to the chinese dude over here?

Great One

DX06 is my hero she has created a very entertaining thread for me she has my 100% support. CONTINUE!

Rell

Reaction score
Calm down guys, its really not that serious.

This thread has set black people back about 50 years :(, I feel like I started all this....my bad

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Calm down guys, its really not that serious.

This thread has set black people back about 50 years :(, I feel like I started all this....my bad

You would have never started it if i didnt give TOK the idea.

So I'm happy to say finally one of my threads = ratings

!

Reaction score
How V1, I didn't know she was joking, She has been killing me in the shoutbox lately lol. I think she pretty much hates me now, like I said I don't have a problem with her but if she hates me I'm fine with that. Its the internet, I'm not going to lose sleep from a internet feud. If she accepts my apology then hey thats great, if not than fuck it, I'm not trippin.

You People?!? jk

We good Rell?

who cares

I don't care anymore, just going to let you talk and talk and talk. I don't have time to be talking shit

Wuss. You had time to talk shit two minutes ago... why not now? Now you're really hurting my feelings! WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME!!!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.