IWF Reject Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Covering up shit? Would you care to explain? lol

And yes, I will admit it, Im definetly miserable.....*cuts wrist*

Heres a little convo we just had. Then explain to me whos miserable....

Try not to cry too hard V1...

Lmao V1 having an aim orgy!

therazar

Reaction score
wow peepshow you joined that forum you calling yourself a reject?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wow....................lmfao at this...

Now seriously....we dont have a Hate IWF forum up......but its just another forum....and we cant have it up for 3 days without people fucking playing games liek this.....G1...you love peep....you two should really meet up because your the only 2 who are laughing....your both losers,and have no future in life.....

Peepshow and G1 started all this....and yet people like me are gonna get looked down upon....honestly i dont give a fuck anymore...keep laughin with peep and G1 cause your gonna end up losing a member whos been here longer than both combined......fuck it

Great One

Wow....................lmfao at this...

Now seriously....we dont have a Hate IWF forum up......but its just another forum....and we cant have it up for 3 days without people fucking playing games liek this.....G1...you love peep....you two should really meet up because your the only 2 who are laughing....your both losers,and have no future in life.....

Peepshow and G1 started all this....and yet people like me are gonna get looked down upon....honestly i dont give a fuck anymore...keep laughin with peep and G1 cause your gonna end up losing a member whos been here longer than both combined......fuck it
It seems to me you are the only one taking this seriously like you have no life. I, on the other hand, see it as 100% entertainment (like others... Peep, Rell, etc. to name a few) and honestly gold. Why? Because you take it so seriously and sit here and contradict yourself by trying to say Peep has no life (and somehow brought me into it?). To be honest, if you take the internet this seriously, then I could careless if you left. I would like for you to stay yes, but if this is your general attitude then leave man, who cares?

Great One

Oh btw, Famous is named "Role Model" on there and probably shit talks IWF just as much. I love how he sits here and tries to lie about it. I'm sorry, I just had to say it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dude....the thing is.....our money went into it..that site...it wasnt a free bullshit forum you know......and we got people taking the credibility right out of it for a few laughs....Im not contradicting shit..im taking this specific circumstance seriously because actual money is involved...its not just a little joke....Im on the computer 1-2 hours a night at the very most now a days compared to peep whos on ,triple that......I was at a wrestling tournement all weekend and didnt worry once about the fucking computer whereas someone like peep would be sitting there all worried about what his "friends" are doing without him online....sure you cans ay ive blown this out of porpotion but honestly...did this thread even have to be made? It just shows what kinda bullshit ignorance people have these days

PeepShow

Dude....the thing is.....our money went into it..that site...it wasnt a free bullshit forum you know......and we got people taking the credibility right out of it for a few laughs....Im not contradicting shit..im taking this specific circumstance seriously because actual money is involved...its not just a little joke....Im on the computer 1-2 hours a night at the very most now a days compared to peep whos on ,triple that......I was at a wrestling tournement all weekend and didnt worry once about the fucking computer whereas someone like peep would be sitting there all worried about what his "friends" are doing without him online....sure you cans ay ive blown this out of porpotion but honestly...did this thread even have to be made? It just shows what kinda bullshit ignorance people have these days

Dude, you are acting like we are going to fucking tear down the whole site. Its just funny to see people who claim to love IWF go over there and bash it. You say Im dumb and have no life, look at half of your fucking forum. End of disscussion.