IWF Records #1 - Wrestling Station and Small Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Let's take a look at two IWF record holders:

The Small Show:

The Small Show, former IWF member was online for 37 hours straight on Impact Wrestling Forums. He posted in the chatbox every 10-20 minutes and was regularly posting in discussion topics. Being online for 37 hours straight and not logging out, TSS set a new record on the forums for being the most online member of the forums!

Wrestling Station:

Graphic Designer, Media GOD, Super Moderator or simply Wrestling Station as we know him. Being the first member in IWF History to get 99 Reputation points. This man holds another IWF record.

In the next edition of the IWF Records, we're going to see more of Impact Wrestling's record holders.

:smilewink:

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, this looks pretty cool.

What's gonna happen when WS gets to 100 rep?!

LEFT TURN~!

Travis40

^The forum will explode when WS gets to 100 and when NAS-tard finally puts a right turn into their race.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol how could he be online for 37 straight hours? what a bitch lol

and i dont understand how WS racks up so much rep. i know he does a lot of GFX requests but that cant be nearly all of it lol... :sneaky:

Wrestling Station

Thats one of the reasons why Rell was forced to give up his identity >_>

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Wrestling Station:

Graphic Designer, LEECHER god, Super Moderator or simply REP WHORE as we know him. Being the first member in IWF History to get 99 Reputation points. This man holds another IWF record.

fixed for you :shifty:

Wrestling Station

In internet and in real life :yes:

now its me that has to :laugh: thank you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
In internet and in real life :yes:

now its me that has to :laugh: thank you.

Internet? Let's be honest the only thing u r good at are Gfx, you r pretty embarassing in wrestling sections(see your argument Sharpshooter and Scorpion deathlock are different moves) and fortunately you stay away as much as possible from serious discussions.

Real life? Do you know anything about my life? No.So you are comparing your life to something you don't know? Again, you are embarassing.

Wrestling Station

embaressing? I dont think so. and let me tell you that you can enjoy your own life as you wish, you might like it so carry on >_>

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The Small Show:

The Small Show, former IWF member was online for 37 hours straight on Impact Wrestling Forums. He posted in the chatbox every 10-20 minutes and was regularly posting in discussion topics. Being online for 37 hours straight and not logging out, TSS set a new record on the forums for being the only member without a real life on internet forums

i fixed this too.

The Evil Muslim said:
embaressing? I dont think so. and let me tell you that you can enjoy your own life as you wish, you might like it so carry on >_>
nah, i'm busy enough atm.

EDIT:
10/02/2008 04:45 PM <The Italian Outsider> Monk can i make fun of religions in hiat?
10/02/2008 04:46 PM <monkeystyle> of course

now if you want to crash a plane on my house...:laugh:

Wrestling Station

Dont talk or make fun about my religion again, I edited your post. Even if its HIAT. Thats the only thing I dont accept is making fun of religions.