IWF Originals Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Homie that why Hell Rell raps like he got a dick in his mouth...its probably Jim,Cams,and Juelz.

Anyway...holy shit this thing has really took off since i left a couple hours ago LOL..

ORIGINALS ARE SIMPLY BETTER!!

Btw were still looking for those group memberships Admins!

lol You do know why I call myself Hell Rell right? My middle name is Darrell, my sister used to call me Rell so I added Hell...I actually do like the rapper Hell Rell though. If you wanted to insult me, you should have said something about Nas, at least he writes his own rhymes unlike that chipmunk looking guy you listen to...dude has way too much ghostwriter's...I think Vince Russo wrote "Diamonds Are Forever"

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lmao......I aint gonna dis nas thats #2 in my book...But GO BACK TO YOUR NEW BREED THREAD YOU PEICE OF TRASH

Rell

Reaction score
am i part of this originals??

You have been on the site for about 3 days, what makes you think you would be an original? I have been here for 4 month and I'm still referred to as a noob, if anything you would be a part of the New Breed, but you cant just join out of nowhere.

Wordlife

oh alright... be bogus... just kidding... but ima be like cm punk watch... ima join the new breed, and then fck em over and join the originals lol j/k

xtremebadass

I've been here since April of 2006, the join date on the new site fucked me over

Wordlife

really wow.... that sucks, oh and btw... if any1 cares... the SD spoilers SUCKS

Wrestling Station

Im not an original nor a NB.. Im one of a kind.. nuff said :D

Reaction score
what about me i was part of IWF since June 2006 or 05 i cant remember but if phantomgerald is an original i guess i am too

i still remember the time when monkeystyle posted a pic of a penis, good times :lol: