IWF Originals Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
^^^^And just what does "NB" mean?

(Note: If you dont't tell me, me and my anime chicks will sue you!!)

MJ807

Reaction score
Lol, I'm not active? I joined October-November 05 as well. Slash joined around that time too. And Chuck was even longer, I'd consider him pretty active I guess.

Slash joined January and Chuck joined in december I don't know when you joined though.

Markz

Reaction score
God dammit, next thing you know there will be a New Breed Vs Originals war at IWF.

Would I actually count as an original, I have been here over a year and I was a mod but you all seemed to have forgotten about me.

Markz

Reaction score
GFX Requests, (i'm Markz btw) Surely you havent forgotton about me!

Markz

Reaction score
Pheww! I thought I was forgotten lol

What's with this originals and New breed shit anyway?

the dark knight

God dammit, next thing you know there will be a New Breed Vs Originals war at IWF.

Would I actually count as an original, I have been here over a year and I was a mod but you all seemed to have forgotten about me.

i remember u dont worry. i also remember how rude u were to me and how u ignored my requests :)