IWF Murder Mystery Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In all seriousness though JMay came up with a good scenario. Too good if you ask me.

J'accuse JMay. J'accuse.

Viva!

Reaction score
Oh thanks. Would you stop accusing me if I acted a little bit more Canadian?

Beer Money Army

we know some random turned off the lights..

but with these Mobile msgs, with C4 benoit sig.. is it possible C4 killed himself and trying to make one of us take the blame...

Enigma22

Reaction score
why wasnt i invited to the party? :angry2: :gun2:

the dark knight

can i be in next time?

I'm picking Abdullah Al Hajri, for obvisous reasons...

No clues??
i was gonna pick alhajri too but...what are your obvious reasons?

The rest of us are all peace loving motherfuckers.
i wouldnt say that about myself.

the dark knight, he has had argfuments in the past and has caused him to get stress problems and go around "kissing men", it has to be him.
so you're a fan....my cats are not going to be pleased by that post anyway.
Nah, he's too limp wristed to properly wield a golf club. :D
there's someone who knows much about me :inlove:

I voted TDK as he has had arguments in the past with C-4 and has caused him to get stress problems and go around "kissing men", it has to be him.
no need to post it again mate :)

MY THOUGHS:
it may have happened in the dark and i'd LOVE to beat up someone repeatedly in the head with a an object such as a golf club untill death but..........I FUCKING HATE GOLF.

alhajri and i are both similar but since hes the one who loves to brag about being rich (golf related) i say its him :D

Qwake

we know some random turned off the lights..

but with these Mobile msgs, with C4 benoit sig.. is it possible C4 killed himself and trying to make one of us take the blame...

^ LMFAO! Real life senario right there lol. :clap_1:

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I'm xenophobic am I? What are you basing that on exactly?

Also, The Australian Badass. Are you going to post a tally of how many votes each person received when you've got everyones nomination or are you going to keep us all in the dark apart from the victim?

No, I will not, you will not know anything about who got voted until the murderer is revealed. (Except who got the most votes)

Voting closed, round two coming up