IWF Murder Mystery Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva!

Reaction score
Its definitely not me Randy Ortons Boner. I quite like C4 to be honest, so even if it was me I wouldn't of picked him as my first victim.

I already explained earlier its probably GardsJr. Look how suspicious his answers were when I questioned him.

I also don't think your allowed to discuss it in PM. We're meant to try and work it out as a team.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
TDK, Weebo, Sharkboy erm thats all thats in this thing.

And you.

Its definitely not me Randy Ortons Boner. I quite like C4 to be honest, so even if it was me I wouldn't of picked him as my first victim.

I already explained earlier its probably GardsJr. Look how suspicious his answers were when I questioned him.

I also don't think your allowed to discuss it in PM. We're meant to try and work it out as a team.

Never say it isn't "me" as it makes you more of a suspect.

JMay187

Reaction score
I was having a drink when the lights went out and I was across the room. I thought for a split second that I saw something that may have been the killer in action, but it was actually Randy Orton's Boner dancing in his pants for some odd reason. Now you all said the if The Small Show was in this game it would be him. Well guess what Rated TSS is actually the Small Show and the only two people that actually have a grude with C4 is Rated TSS and The Dark Knight. I do recall Rated TSS saying earlier at the party that he would like nothing better than see C4 die. Than not even thirty minutes later after speaking with Rated TSS C4 is dead in the middle of the room. So.

So I'm pointing my fingers at Rated TSS for reasons above.

Now I have another suspect and that is The Dark Knight. We all know that C4 and The Dark Knight has haved problems in the past and this rivalry may have come to the terms of murder. The Dark Knight does like to play golf and if he says that he doesn't than well he's lying. I remember reading threads a while back about The Dark Knight playing gold with friends and father. He said that he had one hell of a swing. Another reason is that the murder happend in the Dark. Dark is in the name of The DARK Knight. Who better to see what he is doing in the Dark than The Dark Knight himself.

So does anybody agree with me.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
But which one is it Jmay?

JMay187

Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards The Dark Knight for the reason that it happened int he dark. The Dark Knight would have the advantage in complete darkness.

So I'm Accusing The Dark Night, but I want everybody else's opinions on the situation so that we can all vote on who we think it is.

John

I was having a drink when the lights went out and I was across the room. I thought for a split second that I saw something that may have been the killer in action, but it was actually Randy Orton's Boner dancing in his pants for some odd reason. Now you all said the if The Small Show was in this game it would be him. Well guess what Rated TSS is actually the Small Show and the only two people that actually have a grude with C4 is Rated TSS and The Dark Knight. I do recall Rated TSS saying earlier at the party that he would like nothing better than see C4 die. Than not even thirty minutes later after speaking with Rated TSS C4 is dead in the middle of the room. So.

So I'm pointing my fingers at Rated TSS for reasons above.

Now I have another suspect and that is The Dark Knight. We all know that C4 and The Dark Knight has haved problems in the past and this rivalry may have come to the terms of murder. The Dark Knight does like to play golf and if he says that he doesn't than well he's lying. I remember reading threads a while back about The Dark Knight playing gold with friends and father. He said that he had one hell of a swing. Another reason is that the murder happend in the Dark. Dark is in the name of The DARK Knight. Who better to see what he is doing in the Dark than The Dark Knight himself.

So does anybody agree with me.

Didnt know that, lol joke. anyway i did not do it. i think it was TDK, after all the threads in the GFX section i think its him.

Viva!

Reaction score
I'm saying it isn't me because I think people that have read my posts know I am honest enough not to lie. If I'm accused then so be it, but don't say I didn't tell you.

I think the most popular nominees from what I've read seems to be these five:

The Dark Knight
Rated TSS
GardsJr
Abdullah Al Hajri
Viva!

I think we should all agree on one person as a group to nominate tonight as its better if we all put our minds together. If anybody think this shortlist of five needs to be changed then say.

My own personal opinion is GardsJr but I've read some convincing arguments for The Dark Knight and Rated TSS also.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I voted TDK as he has had arguments in the past with C-4 and has caused him to get stress problems and go around "kissing men", it has to be him.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm leaning more towards The Dark Knight for the reason that it happened int he dark. The Dark Knight would have the advantage in complete darkness.

So I'm Accusing The Dark Night, but I want everybody else's opinions on the situation so that we can all vote on who we think it is.

I like the way you think but that seems like a red herring to me. I'm telling you its Viva! Xenophobia FTW.

C4

Don't fucking start anything over here, I don't have any problems with TDK alright? :ghostface:

Viva!

Reaction score
I'm xenophobic am I? What are you basing that on exactly?

Also, The Australian Badass. Are you going to post a tally of how many votes each person received when you've got everyones nomination or are you going to keep us all in the dark apart from the victim?