IWF Murder Mystery Round 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
A party is being held at IWF Headquarters, everyone having a great time, drinking beers, vodka and dancing to rock'n'roll music. Suddenly the lights go out.

Some random member: "Who the fuck turned the lights off?"

The lights come back on and C4 is found on the ground beaten to death with a golf stick which was left lying next to him.

1. †horza13†
2. GardsJr
3. Dipset Army
4. Abdullah Al Hajri
5. Rated TSS
6. Wrestling Station
7. Chuck
8. wwerko619
9. rosewt01
10. Randy Orton's Boner
11. JMay187
12. C4
13. PhantomGerald
14. The Mac
15. Viva!
16. the dark knight

(When a name is in italics that means they are dead)

Now, everyone has to work out as a group in this thread hwo killed him...Than I will ask you to send your votes via PM tomorrow.

Viva!

Reaction score
R.I.P. C4

The good ones always die young. Who has a grudge against C4?

I personally don't have a clue at this stage. I'm hoping I can jump on the bandwagon of suspicion.

It isn't me for a start. I was sleeping.

Beer Money Army

golf club.. gives me a clue that he is a fan of Chavo guerrero Gimmick.. Kerwin White....

Kerwin white was dipset tho... :)

so golf club/Chavo/Kerwin white.... C4 death..

I'm going point my finger at someone ...with my valided Information...

i say wwerko619 :)

but with Randy Orton's Boner hanging around... C4 may have dissed Randy's orton Boner in the past... You can't trust a boner

Viva!

Reaction score
I think we should be suspicious of people that don't offer suggestions. The quiet ones are always the most dangerous.

GardsJr has looked at the thread but hasn't contributed. Is he hiding a secret?

Everyone else on the list has not looked at the thread yet or has already offered a suggestion.

Viva!

Reaction score
Shifty eyes! I'm on to something here..

Viva!

Reaction score
We're meant to be working as a team. If you know who it is and it isn't you then please tell us.

Qwake

lol, C4 (in this game) = the guy in his bottom sig :shifty:

lol, if TSS was in this he would have been the one to kill C4 because C4 's always dissing him :lol: