IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: This guy must not know who am. Never approach me unless I approach you first

(Nick snaps his fingers and from out of nowhere Daniel gets a tap on the shoulder.)

Kiko: We'll take those beers off your hands

Rikichet: Yeah we'll be happy to take this entire cooler. We're really thirsty. I'm sure you won't mind.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kiko: This isn't up for discussion

Rikichet: Not for negotiation

Kiko: Special orders from Vino

Rikichet: Now give them up.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kiko: Those fucking ni...

Rikichet: *WHispers* THere are blacks in here

Quintastic One

Reaction score
King Ikaika has a quizzical look on his face as he notices all of the alcoholic beverages being snatched from the grasps of the plethora of competitors in the room. A wry smile etches itself across the lips of the mammoth warrior, as he places down the bucket of chicken and accepts the cola from Nick Dannon. Popping open the can with his single index finger, he chugs down the carbonated goodness in short order.

King Ikaika:
Aaahhh now dat's what I'mma talkin' bout! King for the cola, cola for da King!

Ikaika turns towards the camera and holds the crushed can up to his cheek as he gives a suggestive wink for the cheap plug.

King Ikaika:
Ya gotta pay da bills one way or anutha am I right little man?

It's not clear who he was addressing, but with his considerable size, it's possible his bellowing voice may be addressing everyone in the room as a singular unit. He turns towards 2 Dangerous Daniel & Nick Parker, the two new guys on the block alongside Ikaika. He nods his head as he places a meaty palm on the shoulder of each of them.

King Ikaika:
You listen good ya? I know ya eager to make a mark on da I dubya eff, I am too! but der be an important fing to know before ya even start ok? Numbah 1! For respect to be earned, ya gotta show some respect. Da Hardcore Revolution may act like a buncha bullies, but ya gotta settle ya beef in da ring! Show dem respect, realize dat dey are undefeated, and not to be underestimated. Once ya know your foe, you can concentrate on beating dem! But if ya don't respect dem, ya can't respect ya'self!

Ikaika pauses for a moment, trying to get his message across as clearly as he can, but the longer he talks, the more incoherent his vocals become, as he slips more and more into his native accent.

King Ikaika:
And secon'ly, know dis.....nuddin' is ever impossible. Ok? I know it may seem dat way sometime, especi'ly when ya gotta fight three onna one, but nevah give up. Cause da second ya gonna give up? Dat's when ya die. and death is not an option!

Releasing his palms from the shoulders of his fellow newbies, he retracts himself back to his bucket of chicken and sticks a fistful of wings in his mouth, enjoying his meal as the rest of the party is left to decipher what they think of his brief moment of seriousness.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Daniel: are you fucking kidding me...! my beer!!!!!!!!!!! oh well
[Daniel pulls a last beer out of his jacket, cracks it open and drinks half of it in one chug]
Daniel: And i respect the hardcore revolution, i just don't like them. good advice and your right, giving up isn't an option, and i haven't considered it.
[Daniel finishes his beer and chucks the bottle half way across the room into a trash can]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: They aren't undefeated.

The Mongolian Warriors: Trust us.

Reaction score
(OOC: Hardcore Revolution are faces who are tired of the new guys coming in and running their mouth before they even have a match, they arent heels or bullies Knox)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
(They certainly act like heels. rofl. Unless your facing a monster heel, 3 faces would never team up to beat up on a lone cocky heel "to teach them a lesson". Just sayin', if you proclaim to be a face, I'd rearrange how you roleplay your characters).

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker looks Ikaika in the eyes.

Nick Parker: Ikaika, you're a tough guy, I respect you but there is not a chance on this Earth that I will respect Hardcore Revolution, they may be undefeated in their last 4 matches but that does not make me respect them, it makes me realise that they are lucky. Now I face 1 third of these punks on Monday, and trust me I will settle it in the ring.

Parker puts his hand on Ikaika's shoulder.

Nick Parker: Now I see you have troubles with the language barrier, do you wish for that to change?