IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Don't steal my lines fag. Now Capadonna. You have to excuse them, they are "special"

Capadonna: I see.

Travesty: Don't get hurt.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker strolls into the locker room and sits on the couch.

Nick Parker: Pfffft, this place is boring.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel gets up and looks at Travesty, Dannon, and Capadonna face to face with Jeff, Jason, and Mark and wonders what he missed]
2 Dangerous Daniel: Capadonna, Travesty, Nick, its easy to get mad at Jason and Jeff being the losers that they are. Why don't you just chill out and have a beer?
[Daniel offers Travesty, Dannon, and Capadonna a beer]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Capadonna: We don't drink beer.

Travesty: We drink Rosay...the finer shit.

Nick: I'll have one.

(Nick takes a beer and drinks)

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Daniel: Thats funny. Im sure that either of you would be lucky to beat any of them. Just by looking at them i can tell their better competitors than you are. And Jason, if our match ever happens, You'd better prepare, your dead.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel laughs hard]
Daniel: HAHAHA boy, the only reason Vino doesn't want me facing you is because he knows he makes money off you and if you faced me, i would end your career and he'd be out of one of his money makers. If we fought, neither of you would ever make any money off of you ever again.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Daniel: Just because your around trying to relive your old days when you were actually worth something doesn't mean shit. I'll end your legacy, your career, and your livelihood.