IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
2 Dangerous Daniel: Parker, i agree with you, Jason is a loser and needs to stop saying things about people when hes not so great himself. And try not to hurt him, hes not worth it.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Daniel, we're not friends, don't talk to me like that or I will be the one pouring concrete down your mouth.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel looks at jason]
Daniel: You gotta deal. On one condition. Hardcore Rules.
[Turns and looks at parker]
Daniel: I was trying to do you a favor by giving you an ally in the locker room that already wants to beat you down, but if you wanna play it like that, try to avoid me in dark places. If you don't you might never wrestle again.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[Max finally stands up and gets in Daniel's face.]

Max Alive: I will single handedly knock you clean out with this. See this? Its my right hand. This hand, this isn't a joke like Parker's, I'll knock you clean out. Now get out of my face newbie.

maty619

Reaction score
Parker laughs.

Nick Parker: That was the single funniest thing I heard all day. I am not afraid of you, I do not need nor want you as an ally. Now get out of my locker room.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[Realizing hes outnumber, Daniel walks out of the locker room (FOR NOW!) and gives Jason, Parker, and Max the middle finger on the way out, but before leaving he faces Parker]
2 Dangerous Daniel: (with an insane look in his eyes) watch your damn back because your gonna get it.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker laughs out loud.

Nick Parker: I know we don't agree usually, but we can all agree he is a douche.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel walks back in, hearing them talk about him behind his back]
Daniel: If you losers have something to say, say it straight to my face.
[Turning towards Jason]
Daniel Laughs. Daniel: How you can call that "Hardcore Revolution" crap anything but a joke is beyond me.
[Turning towards Parker]
Daniel: After i finish checking him into the hospital after our match, ill make sure theres a nice bed ready for you right next to him. I Hope you learn to like him because your both going to be there a VERY long time.
[Sits down on a chair and cracks open another beer]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Jason, do you think we should put our differences aside to make this guys eat his words?

Reaction score
[Jason turns to Jeff]

Jason: What do you think? Miller time?

[Jeff grabs a chair]

Jeff: Fuck yeah!

[Jeff cracks Parker over the head with a chair, Jason starts kicking Daniel in the ribs]