IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Nick walks up to Ikaika, he looks at him head to toe as if he is inspecting him. Nick appears to see potential in Ikaika.

Nick Parker: Hi, my name is Nick Parker. Like you I am not from this place they call the States, I am from Blackpool, England. Now Ikaika, I can tell you are something of a monster, you could do well, under my control. We are so alike Ikaika, we could have chemistry. I offer you my hand, feel free to shake it as a sign of friendship.

Nick puts his hand out waiting for Ikaika to shake it.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel looks at the two]
Daniel: *kinda quietly to himeself* yea shake his hand and become as much of a loser as he is.
[2 Dangerous Daniel goes back to drinking and looking at playboy]

maty619

Reaction score
Nick's ears tingle. He quickly turns his head.

Nick Parker: What was that?! Do you know who I am?! My name is Nick Parker! I couldn't be a loser even if I teamed with Jason Fisher over there. Now shut up and get back in line!

Nick turns back to Ikaika.

Nick Parker: Sorry about that, so what do you say?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[Max Alive walks in to the Locker Room by himself and pushes Daniel off the couch and lays down.]

Max Alive: Ahh.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker turns around reluctantly.

Nick Parker: You're a loser Jason, no matter what you do you will be a loser forever, face it.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
[2 Dangerous Daniel flips the couch over with Max Alive on it and grabs a chair looking angry.]
[2 Dangerous Daniel looks at Nick Parker]
Daniel: I agree nick, Jason is a loser.

Reaction score
Jason: A while ago, two morons by the name of Mat Jones and Tom Singer ran around the locker room acting like 13 year olds, they left because they couldnt keep up with the rest of the roster. You will be no different.

Reaction score
(aallen, Jason doesnt have a duffel bag, he has a private locker room with a locked door where he keeps all his stuff, edit your post and start making sense)

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Hmmm, Mat Jones, that rings a bell. Oh that's right, I think I wrestled with him back in England. We grew to be friends, he said he left because this place was one big shithole, by the looks of it he was right. Now Jason, I don't wanna hear you bad mouth him again or bad things will happen.

Nick Parker looks Jason in the eyes with a sick look on his face.

maty619

Reaction score
Nick Parker: Mat Jones was the single greatest person to enter this company, until I came here, now shut your mouth.