IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
(The Mongolian Warriors, Logan Matthews and Nick Dannon enter the locker room dressed in leather black)

Rikichet: Hey we're back

Paulie: Where have you four been

Nick: Buisness

(Kiko looks at Jason Fisher like "oh shit")

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Max and Luke get up in The Mongolian Warriors' faces.

Alive: Don't got the balls to beat somebody one on one? You gotta go four to one? Hey, two of us, two of you. How about we make this interesting.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Rikichet: Nick, what's this guy tallking about?

Kiko: Zhè jiāhuo shì ràng wǒ shēngqì!

Nick: We went to the Waffle House. I had the munchies.

(pulls out a reciept)

Nick: boom aliby (SP?)

Reaction score
Jason slowly sits up and walks over to Dannon still clutching his bandaged ribs.

Jason: So Dannon... this proves one thing, you are scared of me, otherwise you wouldnt have to beat the shit out of me outside of the ring.

Jeff and Sarah walk in.

Jeff: Jason, you ok?

Jason: Yeah Jeff, these are the shitbags right here.

Jeff grabs Kiko by the neck

Jeff: You messed with the wrong guy, Mark, nightstick.

Mark passes Jeff the nightstick and just he he is about to hit him Jason stops him.

Jason: We dont want to be as bad as them.

Sarah: You people are dispicable.

She slaps Nick in the face. and walks out. (just a smack, it aint gonna be no brawl)

Jason: Might want to put some ice on that.

Jason walks out to get Sarah.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kiko: Get your fucking hands off me.

Rikichet: When did you learn english

Kiko: BET televison

Nick: I don't know what you guys are talking about. We even had paparazzi follow us from the arena to Waffle House and back. We don't have to jump guys from behind because we are elite and we take care of business in the ring.

Nick: (grabs Sarah) Bitch do you know that I will have your ass thrown out of here for good?

Reaction score
Mark sees Dannon grab Sarah and draws his pistol.

Mark: Motherfucker, let go of her right now or ill pin your head to the wall, you understand?

Jason: Nick, let go of her, seriously let her go, Mark put the fucking gun away, we have enough problems!

Mark holsters his pistol.

Jason: Look Nick, let go of her, we walk out, no more problems okay? Jeff, off of Kiko.

Jeff releases Kiko.

Jason: Good, now all of you, go outside and calm the fuck down, Maybe i can stop them from calling a hit on all of you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
(Rikichet and Kiko pull out 2 Singapore canes from their backs)

Rikichet: Fuck this, I'm in a bad mood.

Kiko: These bitches wanna play.

Nick: Chill out boys, we can't afford to clean up any blood and Rikichet you damn sure cannot get another strike.

Reaction score
*Matthews lights a half burned cigar from his pocket.*

Logan: Now why is, that every time there's a problem in this locker room someone pulls a gun? Mark, I don't like you. I don't like you one, single, bit. But, I don't want to see anyone throw their lives away over some bullshit. Now, like it was said before. We went to get food at the Waffle House and it has something to do with three or four more cigars like the one I'm smoking right now. We're sorry that a guy got beat up, but that doesn't mean you can take your personal grudge against us to make people think we did it. Got it?

Reaction score
Mark: Logan, you dont know me, im a fun loving guy but my job is to keep Sarah safe, i take my job very seriously.

Mark pulls his gun out

Mark: I have used this for years, 3 tours of Afghanistan, 2 tours of Iraq, i have seen some horrible things, women raped in the street, Dannon grabbed her and i did my job and kept her safe so maybe you should get to know me before you go jumping to conclusions.

Reaction score
Logan: It doesn't matter where you served and what you saw. You pull out a gun in a room full of people and one accident, your life is over kid. Where I grew up I saw someone dead from guns once a week, families torn apart, people going to jail because they're first instinct was to pull a piece. You want that to happen to you? What happens then? You rot in a tiny cell, everything you've done, from your military service to your IWf run, it's gone. And what about here?

*Points to Sarah*

Logan: Do you think the fact that you'd be in prison because you were sticking up would matter to her? No. I've seen women like that, the second you're out of the picture, and well, like my close, personal friend Jay-Z said, it's "on to the next one."

Reaction score
Mark: You think i would have 5 tours in the middle east without seeing a large amount of bloodshed? I have seen people killed once a day! I have killed people myself! And by the way, Sarah isnt my girl, She is Jason's wife, you come in here with your goofy suit, your bobble head, your bug eyes, you tell me you have seen lives ruined? Have you ever seen someone after an RPG? Or a roadside bomb? Men that go home in pieces, those that do survive are never the same....

Mark slams the locker next to him.

Mark: Im going for a beer, Jeff you in?

Jeff: Yeah, Jason, Sarah, lets roll.

they all walk out the door and pile into a taxi

Reaction score
*Logan looks back at the rest of the Coalition.*

Logan: Talk about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Christ, do we have enough money to hire a company shrink?

*The Coalition laughs*

Logan: Well boys, let's go check in with the Boss.

Reaction score
Jason, Sarah, Jeff and Mark walk in and Mark is clearly drunk.

Jason: You better give me your gun Mark.

Mark takes out his pistol and passes it to Jason who is stone sober.

Mark: I could have gotten them out...

Jeff: Huh?

Mark:...Nevermind...

Jason: Ill get him back to the hotel, try not to get into any trouble.

Jason carrys Mark out to to a taxi and they drive off.

Sarah laughs: When i first met him he was always like this, always drunk, always saying he could have gotten "them" out.

Jeff: So do you know what it is?

Sarah: I dont think Jason even knows and he's known mark for 7 years.

Jeff: So he was a Jarhead?

Sarah: Yeah, i guess.

Jeff: We better head back to Jasons.

they get into a cab and leave.