IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Layla: I just can't stand this place, you wanna go out or something? I know our husbands had a little fight with eachother but I'm sure we can help put it all in the past. What do you say?

Marvel26

Reaction score
Clover: Hold on, am I seeing double here? Elle, this Layla looks sooo much like you!

Elle: What can I say, I am just that inspirational!

Bailey: Yeah, well if that bitch don't sort her look out, I'll do it for her!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Furio: Hey Bailey, I have the hook up to the finest Italian Restaurant in town : Marcialago's. We can get in my Bugatti and take off away from this loser you're with right now. Tu sei la donna più bella che io abbia mai visto prima.

maty619

Reaction score
Layla and Sarah walk into the locker room laughing.

Layla: Mat, Tom are you alright.

Mat & Tom: Yeah

Mat walks up to Jason.

Mat: Well, it seems out wives have managed to get along, so why can't we? Let's just put this all behind us. What d'you say?

Mat holds his arm out to shake hands with Jason....

Reaction score
Jason shakes his hand while Jeff and Tom do the same.

Jason: If this is bullshit you are more than dead, more so because now you have dragged my wife into this.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat: Hey, I'm an honest guy.

Tom: I look forward to seeing you in the ring Jeff, we may have made up but I still won't hold back.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vito: Paulie

Paulie: What?

Vito: Did Vino ever tell you why he and Nick were going to Mongolia?

Paulie: No. He only told Furio and he isn't talking.

Vito: Oh ok.

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: So...... Fallout is nearing, Mat, do you think I'm gonna win my debut match?

Mat Jones: (Mat looks around nervously) Ermmmm.....

Layla: Of course you will Tom.

Mat Jones: (still unsure) Yeah....

Reaction score
*Logan Matthews and Furio are sitting in front of a monitor watching Aaron Williams promo and smoking cigars.*

Logan: He's all talk. I know I've got nothing to worry about. Right Furio?

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: Listen up all of you, at Fallout I prooved that I was right in everything that I said, I am the best in the company and rightfully the IWF Champion. Do I believe that any of you deserve a chance to win this championship, no. Do I think any of you can beat me, no. But as Champion I consider myself leader of this lockeroom of liars, and untalented filth, but as leader its time for me to tell all of you that its time for you all to step upa gear, to get close to this tile you ll need to work your asses off and proove your the guy who should attempt and fail to take this title off me, do you all understand what i'm saying to you all right now?

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Vino, Dannon you're both cowards. You get Vito and Paulie to attack me before the PPV even starts. Really? I don't know who my opponent should have been, if there was even an opponent in the first place but you just denied me my PPV debut!

Tom Singer: (not his usual energetic self) I can't believe I lost a dark match!

Layla: Both of you calm down, you will both have your chance to get revenge.

Mat Jones: Layla, I am up against the GM of IWF, I have no power, if he doesn't want me to I will not be able to get my revenge. Vino, Dannon, Vito, Paulie and any other henchmen there are in this god foresaken hell hole you call a business, get yourselves in this locker room and face me like the cowards you are.