IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Dannon is IWF talent so he is excluded. The rule applies to Vito, Furio and Paulie.

Reaction score
Jeff walks up to Tom

Jeff: Looks like i was the better man last night, but everyone has an off night, we still good?

Jeff holds his hand out for a handshake...

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: Jeff we're cool, like I said I need to start listening a bit more and I'm sure I will improve.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: I think I'm going to cry. Both of you are underneath me and both of you better learn to respect me or I will make your careers a living hell.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Nick, there is a reason why you are less respected than Scotland at the World Cup and that is because you are a giant cock to everyone but Vino.

Tom Singer: And for that reason we will never respect you, if you can't learn to be pleasant then we can't learn to respect you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kiko: Hey Nick, I think you hurt their wittle feelings

Rikichet: Dude, they might run home and tell their mommies.

Furio: Stop being a stinkie winkie poopie head Nick :smh

Nick: Awwww, are you guys a little upset?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Thunder: At least a God doesn't 26039835 people behind his back to win a match. Jones, don't you think that that 400 pound whale and Vino should just leave IWF for the greater good?

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Nick and whoever the fuck these suck ups think they are, you can patronise me all you want, do whatever the fuck you wanna do but you know as well as I do and as well as every person who watches IWF that I could tear you apart at any point. Jared I think he should not only leave but kill himself along with these little asswipes.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Jones, you honestly think you tear me apart? Ok we'll see. Monday Mayhem. You and me one on one and I promise I will shut your mouth once and for all.