IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: So, Fallout is just over a week away, anyone want a bet on the winners.

Tom Singer: I'll bet $100 that I win, it would be more but I don't have any more than $100.

Mat Jones: I was thinking about live matches, not shitty dark matches. Besides, I don't deal in dollars only pounds.

Reaction score
David "Melissa should I get a new tattoo?"

Melissa "That's up to you"

David "Aye true. Lets go get s bite to eat, I'm thinking domino's, the canolis were just a wee snack."

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Has anybody got the guts to give me a bet for Fallout? Are you all chicken? Surely somebody is confident enough to make me a bet.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Like I said, dark matches mean nothing to me.

Tom Singer: It's a good job he won't accept your 150, I know that is all the money you have and I don't want to see you lose it all at once. I am only concerned for you.

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: I was just letting you taste a small amount of success so it feels that much worse when you discover you will never succeed against me. Your Swanton is nothing compared to my Shooting Star Press.

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: All this chit chat and talk is worth nothing, we can stand for as long as we want chatting shit to each other but where will that get us. You cannot claim bragging rights because you hit a Twist of Fate and then a Swanton, the only way you will gain those bragging rights is through beating me at Fallout and between you, me, the rest of this locker room and the IWF Universe you don't stand a cat in hell's chance.

Mat Jones: Ladies, ladies, don't get so worked up about a dark match, I have real issues and concerns that don't include copyrighted moves. I am fed up with all this idle talk, I am going to take some action.

Mat Jones stands up and walks towards the door.

Mat Jones: I am going to find out who this mystery opponent at any costs.

Mat Jones walks out slamming the door behind him.

Reaction score
Sarah: So Jason, lets go back to the hotel, order some champaigne... you know...

Jason smiles: Yeah... i know, lets go babe.

(sorry for teh brawlz Mat)

Reaction score
*Logan Matthews sits back in his chair and takes a Cuban cigar from the inside of his jacket and lights it up. After he blows a few smoke rings he smiles and shakes his head knowingly. He wonders if any of the them realize how futile their useless squabbling is. No one ever got anywhere fighting everyone that came in to their path. He takes another long drag of the cigar, inhaling deeply, letting some smoke roll over his face before blowing it all out in a thick, grey cloud. Everything They had discussed, it was all coming together. At Fallout, he'd be the Xtreme champion, then, it would be time for the plan to come to fruition. Who cared if he was above the hardcore division? Who cared if he was the best wrestler to walk in to this locker room in years? No one. But he knew, that after Fallout, no one would be able to look past him again. He knew that his time was now and he had to make an impact. One more puff from the cigar, the smell of the smoke from the end is like heaven to Logan's nose. When he finally exhales, he lets out a small laugh because no one is even gonna know what's coming.*

Reaction score
*Logan's train of thought is broken by Furio's words. He kind of shakes his head to come back to Earth and looks at Furio briefly before a broad smile comes across his face.*

Logan: I'm doing great Furio. How about you? Cigar?

*Logan opens his jacket to expose several concealed Cubans.*