IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: You should be releived that your oppoent at Fallout won't be me because after I beat Thunder tonight, I'm going to become the World Champion for the second time.

Reaction score
Jason: Ill find a way onto the card at Fallout, and when i do nothing will save my opponent from entering the Third Dimension! (experimenting with catch phrases gimmie a break)

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Thunder: Freeman, when I destroy you, I will become the best Champion IWF has ever known. Jones, you are a cool dude, but you and Jason are both on the same level. When one of you wipes out the other, then you both will be able to become Gods at any time. Both of you have potential.

*Thunder Winks*

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: You mean beating useless nobodys who will never achieve anything in their lives, much like you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: I have trained some of the great wrestlers in history. Carter Avion who was Known as the greatest pure wrestler of the decade an also known to the IWF Universe as the manager of one of the most underrated wrestlers to step foot in this locker room: Sam Caldwell.

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer enters the room.

Tom Singer: Hey guys, I realise that I am the new guy round here but we were all new once. I'd just like to introduce myself to you all, my name is Tom Singer, I am the Rockstar and Mat Jones' brother-in-law. I'd like to make a good impression on you all, and I hope to see you all in the ring at some point.

Mat Jones: Stop being such an arse sucker and start giving these guys something to worry about, you are such a tit!

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I'll let you deal with this one Tom, show him who's boss.

Tom Singer: Don't say stuff like that, you think you're funny but you're really not. I'm trying to make a good impression here and I get people like you thinking you're so great. Leave me alone, I just want to be repectful, I see that you're really big on that but you just put me down like that. How was that Mat?

Mat shakes his head and tuts.

Mat: Weak.