IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Mat: You clearly can't stand up for yourself Tom, I'll take this one. Nick, I haven't got a clue what that insult is but I will just assume it was you being a smurf as usual. I am fed up with you thinking you are a badman because you have anal sex with Vino every night and walk around telling people not to be "That Guy". Shut up and grow up, find yourself some legit power without hiding behind Vino's back.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Read my credentials. I am a 3 time all american amateur wrestler for Kent State. I bench a smooth 450lbs (on a bad day). I GTL everday (Gym Tan and Laundry) and I had your girl's head between my washboard abs and my thighs. She gave me that good Becky so every time you kiss her, come tell me how I taste.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Yeah, we've heard it all before 3 time all American and what not. Sorry, what was that? Couldn't here you over your penis squirting out ejaculant whilst you think about my hot wife.

Tom Singer: And don't talk about my sister like that.

Mat shakes his head.

Mat Jones: Just give up.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Your hot wife has a tattoo of a heart above her vag that you probably don't even know about.

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: Be quiet! Stop talking about my sister like that!

Mat shakes his head once again.

Mat Jones: Seriously, just shut up! Wow, you truly are some sick pervert, I posted those pics on facebook, you must have stalked me on facebook for that shit.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Naw, I got the live image and so did Nick Jr. and I ain't talkin' the kids channel.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Really? My wife wouldn't touch you with a barge poll, don't kid yourself. You sound like a fucking High School Student, "I shagged your wife, and so did my youthamism for a penis" like I said Nick, grow up.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: Don't be that guy that gets his ass kicked and embarassed in the locker room in front of the boys. I will go there.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Oh no, dont use "that" catchphrase on me. Because I am the AUTHENTIC ONE, MAT JONES!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well ask David Baptie and AJ Cash how it feels to be that guy.

Reaction score
Jeff walks in and shakes hands with Jason.

Jeff: So who should i be fearing in this federation?

Jason laughs: Me of course.

Jason: But seriously i would say Nick Dannon.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Don't kiss Dannon's arse like that, I am the only person worth fearing here, last night was just a blip on the radar, Dannon I will back for you sooner rather than later. But first I have a mystery oponent to deal with.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I will be back. Me and Nick are going to Mongolia on a business trip. We'll be back in a few days. Furio is in charge and make sure Vito doesn't eat all of my canolis out my fridge in the office. Paulie I left a package for you in the safe you know the code. You boys better play nice while we're gone.