IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I don't think you want to go down that road. Keep my name out of your mouth Harrington.

Dannon: Don't be that guy.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I currently remain matchless at Fallout and I wouldn't mind taking you on, unless Vino has bigger things lined up for me, hint hint.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I have some interesting things in place for Jason Fisher. As for you Mat Jones. We're two seconds away from sending you home...permanently.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Wouldn't you rather me to "suffer" in a match, a big match, perhaps a massive match. If what you all say is true, that I am good for nothing and so on and so forth then you wouldn't worry about me having a big match, because I would obviously lose it. But if you are wrong and I am right then I will have proved myself, I would have done something that you all think I am incapable of and earned my right to speak the way I do. Vino, you wouldn't dare get rid of me, I'm calling your bluuff, there is no way you would send home your best new talent.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: My best new talent is standing right here. Nick Dannon "The Chief".

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Keep tellin' yourself that. I'm sure there's some little fucker that wants to "shut me up".

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Including you? I'd like to see that happen. Book it, Mat Jones vs Vino Moltisanti at Fallout! Now that is authentic!

-TJ-

Reaction score
Vino: I don't think you want to go down that road. Keep my name out of your mouth Harrington.

Dannon: Don't be that guy.

Joseph Harrington: That guy? The one who points out the... ahem... questionable actions of his owner. All I'm saying is you guys were whining to each other and I don't think that's appropriate for a Owner and his new "handpicked talent" to behave...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I don't wrestle. That's what I have Nick Dannon here for. I have something in mind for you. At Fallout, you will face a special opponent of my choosing. And he won't be Nick Dannon.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Damn! I really thought I could get that through. I hope this "special oponent" is worth the effort, I will not accept a second rate superstar.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
honestly you should pray that you make it out of mnm in one peace