IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: (pushes Vino aside) Hey boss, looks like this kid has no respect. No one ever gets in Vino's face (Vino's goons and Nick surround Mat). Looks like we have to teach this guy a lesson eh boys? You know you have a real big mouth for someone to punch you deadd in it. Don't be that guy.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Furio: Oh we not gonna lay a finger on you yet. Yo Vito make a call

(Vito dials a number. All he says is "Have it Done!" He hangs up the phone)

Your mother is going to be paid a visit within the next half an hour. Then after that, your sister. And so on down the family tree.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Vino, do you really want to that?! Do you really want to drive out your biggest and best talent?! Is that what you want?! (now histerical) I can end this business with the slip of a pen! All I need to do is sign a contract and join the rival brand! Think about what you're doing right now Vino!

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Vino, do you really want to that?! Do you really want to drive out your biggest and best talent?! Is that what you want?! (now histerical) I can end this business with the slip of a pen! All I need to do is sign a contract and join the rival brand! Think about what you're doing right now Vino!

*Logan Matthews steps towards Vino.*

Matthews: Boss, all due respect to you, but this kid isn't worth the trouble. He's just a snot nosed punk. You're big on respect right? Well this kid is disrespecting me, you, and everyone else here. Would your grace, I would like to get this kid in the ring and show how who the IWF's biggest and best talent is.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: How about this Logan. You team up with my Chief here Nick Dannon and you Mat. You will team up with Josh Jones and you four will face each other the last MNM before Fallout.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Sounds good to me. The two Joneses combining. All I ask, is you call off the hit on my mother. I may not be in your good books but getting a hit on someone's mother is just pathetic and dispicible.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: After all this time it amazes me how completlely corrupt some of you people are. When you have the record I have in the ring (sig) how can any of you come in the locker room and talk as though you have held every title in IWF. I have wrestled and beaten more people than any of you put together, I have more talent than anyone of you put together, doubt me? Then I dare any of you, and I mean any of you to step face to face with me in the ring because I guarantee, that you will leave the ring a different person, a person who knows when to shut his mouth because he got destoryed by the saviour of this company. Instead of insulting and making challenges to each other like the blithering parasites that you are, take a look at real greatness, take a look at a man who has done things only any of you can dream off. Because at some point, I'll get the oppurtunity to face all of you in the ring, and we'll see then who well and truly is the best in the IWF. I don't think I have to waste anymore of my breath on you pathetic excuses for wrestlers.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I am fed up with everyone thinking they are great just because they have won a title every now and then but I have not had a chance to prove myself. Don't think you're better than me just because you have been here longer than me. Let me warn you right now, I am not intimidated by you're experience, I'd say it is a weakness.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: You just proved everyone's point, you haven't proved anything yet... So stop talking.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I'm 1 and 0 in all competition, soon to be 2, providing Josh Jones holds up his end of the bargain in our upcoming match. You're right I haven't proved much, I beat a guy who calls himself the perfectionist, but he clearly 'aint perfection. But why not give me the benifit of the doubt? I will prove to you that I can cope at the top.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: Benefit of the doubt is a privilege... Not a necessity....

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You will all be eating your words when I prove to everyone that I am the best new, young talent this product has to offer. Anyway, I am not worried about some empty threats.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: While we wait. Go on about yourself and leave us alone. My ears ache from the bitch fest you, vino, logan, dannon, and adam.