IWF is boring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah.. I was gonna say something as well. What happened to this forum. :(

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Too many smurfs thinking they're hot shit and not enough entertaining members.

When the most entertaining poster is Colin White then you know that it's boring. (no offense colin, <3)

I miss Dylan. :(

awwww <3 :boobies:

nation

Reaction score
Well I'm trying to spark activity back in the TNA section. It wont affect the forum as a whole but at least that part has something going.

Speaking of Nation, he hasn't been on lately either.

I'm busy. That, the other things Kizza mentioned and there's nothing super exciting to post about right now. My activity has gone down but I still posted in a few threads that generated my interest.

At least I still go on PSN once in a while.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Don't worry, half of the city I live in was just underwater for 2 weeks, and I couldn't get on the internet. D: But i'll be back full time in a good week or so to make this place cool again. :y:

<3

Kizza

Reaction score
Splinter Cell: Conviction (Y)

Reaction score
I tried getting something going with the IWF Greatest WWE match thing, but that thing fell flatter than week old Coke. There really aren't but maybe like 10 solid members in the wrestling discussions, about 10 more decent guys at best and the rest, well that's already been touched upon. Guys like John Honcho and Smark Hunter are better than the Maty 619s and Rcs of the world, so maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnels.

As for the rest of the forum, that's just a matter of opinion. If people find a face muff like Colin White entertaining, fuck, you might want to take up smoking that sweet crack rock, I heard that's some fun shit, or so the n!ggers have told me.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Same here, I need some new fucking games, man.

Can't buy games like I use to. New PS2 games were 20 bucks. I could buy alot of those at one time. PS3 is fuckin $60. I'm skeptical with getting games now. Especially if I don't know what they are. If it sucks, I wasted 60 bucks.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
That's why I rent alot of my ps3 and xbox games

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Rent? Like Blockbuster? I haven't been to a blockbuster in years. I use the Red Box now for movies. And games, I got tired of getting games that were all scratched up and didn't work, so I stopped altogether.