IWF! Hidden Truths: Episode 2 - DylanFSD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Jealous fag am confirmed

What?

And uhh, good luck in life. But not liking someone because they "Try too hard." will leave you with little friends. I mean of course, being funny and popular is everything in life. :smh

It's surprisingly how stupid and little you really are. You think you know everything, and are the clever one here. You are far from it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Figure it out yourself, dumb fuck.

Just think outside of the box and get off your own dick and you'll find out just exactly what I mean.

The Member

Reaction score
I'm a heel now
I'm sorry to kill the exchange here, but that was probably the most badass response I've ever read in a convo. :thumbsup:

Hometown Kid

I nominate Kizza for Kingpin.

Not just of laughter though, of everything awesome.

As far as this Stinger/Beer stuff goes just chill out guys, we can all be cool. Except for Brandon, he's far beyond saving at this point. :eek:

But anyway, Stinger's story shit needs to go away. Nobody here is gonna find out for sure so who the fuck cares? Just take it for what it's worth and let it go. Stinger hasn't changed beyond his usual stuff so even if he did make the crap up, is everyone just gonna whine and fall back on that to go against him forever? >_>

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I put it in Serious Discussion this time, therefore its serious business. This is different from my other shenanigans.

Needless to say, my story is 100% real. I'll just satisfy everybody by playing along.

Hometown Kid

I believe it's real because it's not worth making anything of to say it's not real. I don't understand what everyone gets out of bullshit reasons to hate people. A bunch of assclowns tbh. :smh