IWF! Hidden Truths: Episode 2 - DylanFSD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I nominate Kizza for Kingpin.

The majority of the world doesn't get offended when someone makes an offensive joke to a black person
This is actually true though, and Stinger didn't make any offensive jokes.

That is all, continue.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

As if i'm really going to get the fuck out. :disgust:

Christ, get off the dicks.

Thats exactly what I do. I'm just a prick who puts people down. I have nothing better to do. I can see now that the thread I made is going to be held against me for a while. Is there anything else you'd like to say? Other then that? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by putting your wittle friends down.

Sex-Power: Thats funny, because i'd say the stupidest shit in the world and you'd be the first person to rep me with :v:, LMAO, lol, etc.

But you aren't the only one.

And you missed the whole point in me bringing that up, nice job genius.

This thread isn't about Chuck's undercover butthurt, lets stay on topic. Its about you being an unfunny, cockriding piece of shit from the west.

Or some shit

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
28 members entered the thread

No laughs, and one from the guy who likes and agrees with basically everything. Which means nothing.

Yeah, because the story was real. I wasn't trying to entertain anybody, but you know whats really entertaining? Your undercover butthurt when somebody says/does something offensive to black people. Then you try to play it off.

Yeah, see what I just I did thar? :euro:

For the last time, racism bother me. It's the immaturity half of you express when using it. You all remind of school children in their first sex ed class, giggling at the word penis. You think you are provocative or edgy saying nigger when in reality you look like this guy.
[yt]V8Yuc3LW_rg[/yt]

It's not offensive, you don't shock anyone, and you don't look cool, you just get people to roll their eyes.

BTW, your story is about as real as Santa Claus.

I believe in Santa Claus, i'm talking to him right now.

Lardass

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Good for you, but unfortunately being in gang fights and threatening to kill someone has put you on the naughty list.......unless Santa doesn't count fiction as sin.

Beer

^lolk

Anyhow. Stfu. Call me arrogant, but people have NOTHING on me. I have done NOTHING to make people dislike me. However. We come to you.

You make a mockery out of every single person you meet who is obviously weaker than you. And you're basically an asshole. Your post above mine. How in the fuck did you think that would prove your point, and get people behind you? It's a stupid post to make in an argument.

However. It manages to get people behind. Which brings me on to my next point. Despite all those things I said about you, you still are ons of the most liked guys on the forum. Even after all the story shit.

Please tell me oh wise one, how is this possible?

I'm awesome, or everybody is very stupid.

Pick one.

seX-Power

Sex-Power: Thats funny, because i'd say the stupidest shit in the world and you'd be the first person to rep me with :v:, LMAO, lol, etc.

You and Beer both used to be cool, but you went all emo and Beer went all angry pedo and it just went downhill from there.

Beer

Okay. Argument over I guess. Your an ass. You know it. Everyone is stupid fucker for liking you.

seX, wtf did I do to become this asshole now?