IWF! Hidden Truths: Episode 2 - DylanFSD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

[c=1][£]dylãn[£][/c=#333333] says:
I'm gay
Christolov. 8-] says:
Noice.
revieving is better than giving it
recieving*
tbh
[c=1][£]thé dãrk knîght[£][/c=#333333] says:
you mean dick
?
yea i haerd
in the ass
tbh
i wanna try it one day
Christolov. 8-] says:
Have you done it yet?
who the fuck it sthe dark night
when i go to jail
yes
Christolov. 8-] says:
lol
fun?
yup
gang bangs
its magical
i shouldnt be telling you this
Christolov. 8-] says:
Do it with a stick if you wanna try man

lol

MikeRaw

The fact that dylanfsd is a fucked up creep isn't a hidden truth...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

These aren't funny or entertaining. Just a bunch of fucking fail shit fuck stuff.

Or maybe I have a bad sense of humor.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

28 members entered the thread

No laughs, and one from the guy who likes and agrees with basically everything. Which means nothing.

Yeah, because the story was real. I wasn't trying to entertain anybody, but you know whats really entertaining? Your undercover butthurt when somebody says/does something offensive to black people. Then you try to play it off.

Yeah, see what I just I did thar? :euro:

Beer

28 members entered the thread

No laughs, and one from the guy who likes and agrees with basically everything. Which means nothing.

Yeah, because the story was real. I wasn't trying to entertain anybody, but you know whats really entertaining? Your undercover butthurt when somebody says/does something offensive to black people. Then you try to play it off.

Yeah, see what I just I did thar? :euro:

Haha. Nice one. Your really funneh. Much funnier than me.
Yeah, see what I just I did thar?

It's funny that your judging chuck because he gets hurt when people are offensive to black people. I mean obviously. The majority of the world doesn't get offended when someone makes an offensive joke to a black person. Chuck is wrong and is in minority of people who so get hurt. /rollseyes

Get the fuck our please. Your a waste of space who lives off putting people down over the internet. Oh yeah. And you make up storys about how you fight gangsters for attention. Have a nice life.