IWF Civil Wars

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Well because I'd like to think that despite the fact that you were joking you still have at least a modicum of tact.

I agree but still if he said that to about my GF to my face I'd probably loosen a few teeth for him anyway tbh.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...tbh im not sure whether i would've said THAT cuz depends on the guy im taklin' to and im not sure how chuck's like irl. with most of my friends i would've said it knowing its a bit harsh. if i know a guy can really take a joke and trusts me not to be serious about it, sure i'd feel a little hesitant but i'd do it anyway. ive said worse things in the past. i admit the last time i did (last week) it really pissed off my friend but i didn't even think about what i said it just came out lol.

oh and about punching me in the face, i'd hate you a little for being a butt-hurt guy but i'd understand.

put your facts straight tall man

??
i got great teeth :shifty:

the dark knight

I agree but still if he said that to about my GF to my face I'd probably loosen a few teeth for him anyway tbh.
one of my best friends (whos black btw but its not the point here) has an overweight girlfriend who he hasn't fucked yet. the first time i saw him with her i asked him later is that fat girl your gf? he laughed and said yes.

2 nights ago we were out i offered him a temporarily slut for sex he was like only if she's chubby. me: oh, wanna train yourself for the fat one eh?

again he laughed and said yes...

i still think a physical reaction would be an overreaction....

the dark knight

btw why do black people love fat women?

edit-

lol reminds them of chicken

the dark knight

i remembered the topic now cuz i saw ★★★★★★'s name in my phone book while scrolling down a thread somewhere here in which monkey had a post in.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Hey, I don't like fat. I like thick. There are many levels. Beyoncé is thick from the waist down....I love that. But Moniqué is FAT and THAT'S disgusting. For the most part as long as she's not a blob or anorexic, I'm good. Or if they have the body of a young boy (Taylor Swift)....ugh.

Edit: For reference here is the difference between thick and fat:

This is thick:
mg2.jpg

This is fat:
Reallife1_280_380443a.jpg

Any rolls other than a Muffin top will qualify you as fat. I don't mind muffin tops, but that's the limit.