IWF Civil Wars

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation???

No sorry I don't listen to hip-hop

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, honestly you can't just get pissed off about everything someone says, especially when it's got some truth to it. Yes, my wife is overweight, but i don't care....yet. We have discussed weight limits for each other (where we will seriously tell each other to lose weight). I'm closer to my limit than she is to hers.

Great One

He's a fag and wants an answer since he's insecure about being a pussy irl.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
how would you know :/

Well because I'd like to think that despite the fact that you were joking you still have at least a modicum of tact.

Well, honestly you can't just get pissed off about everything someone says, especially when it's got some truth to it. Yes, my wife is overweight, but i don't care....yet. We have discussed weight limits for each other (where we will seriously tell each other to lose weight). I'm closer to my limit than she is to hers.

I agree but still if he said that to about my GF to my face I'd probably loosen a few teeth for him anyway tbh.

Soulpower

I agree but still if he said that to about my GF to my face I'd probably loosen a few teeth for him anyway tbh.

No need. I mean, TDK is british, so he's probably missing some teeth already :shifty: