IWF BTB Magazine Central

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Right, after a lot of thinking I have decided to continue the IWF BTB Magazine. And to save me creating loads of threads I have decided that in this thread, will be the Magazine itself, Sign Ups and any questions you have to be answered here. And also from now on the Magazine will be every 2 weeks, so I know who i can depend on and who is just not going to bother. So if you would like to do something for the 23 Aug Edition, then reply to this thread with the Article you would like to do. Then when you have finished the Article PM me it as soon as possible. Sign Ups will close 1 Week from now on 16 Aug, and the deadline for sending in Entries is 22 Aug. Thanks for listening.

IWF BTB Magazine Central

LINE-UP for the Aug 23, 2008 Magazine

Lethal Combination
Welcome
Latest POWER 10
Goodbye

The Rated R CMStar

Then I don't approve this. We already have HBK's column and I left it clear on the rules that you needed permission from the mods.

Besides, this wouldn't be that different from what HBK is doing right now

The Rated R CMStar

It was OK because at first, the idea was to mix the columns, the Insider and The Magazine. However, since all of that quit, everything was nix.

Then again, HBK was the first to come back with the columns, so we are with that.

However, I'll give you the chance to do this only if you do something completely different than to what HBK is doing. No section can be repeated. If you do that, you'll be able to continue with this

McLovin

Reaction score
Okay I better have a look at what HBK is doing then and do something else. Thanks CMS.

EDIT: Ideas I have for the Magazine, if anyone would like to do one of them then reply to this Thread.

Editorial - Lethal Combination
Diary of the Booker - Magnus
BTB Picks of the Fortnight
Meet the Team
Twist of Fate - GardsJr
Booker Questionaire
BTB PPV Report
Booker of the Fortnight - eyebrow2007

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Ugh, just to let you know, you see that most of the 'new' ideas are just rehased and the basic same as what you were doing?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well since I am not being as lazy. May I be able to do a Twist of Fate Rant

Beer

I am free to do BTB Picks of the Fortnight. I will do a type of, list of all the BTB's that have done particularly well or improved of the 2 weeks time period and then writing a short paragragh about each of them. Some BTB's like CMS's and Xtremebadass's might not be up there while other rookie BTB's will, may sound stupid. But that is the beuty of it. I will not award the best bookers. I will award the bookers tha have improved and done well in the past fortnight compared to their general standard of work.