IWF Book Club

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
There was a time where I did read alot I read the first two harry potter books in about a day and a half about a year ago. But then I dunno BTBing and other things grabbed my interest and took up my reading time.

edit - a little fact for you people, did you know out of all the money she made from the harry potter books and movies and royalties and etc.. she is not only the richest person in england but it also includes the queen herself.

And now she's funding the bloody Labour Party. Silly woman :p

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wow, are you currently employed? I only work about 45 hours a week now, and it seems the only time i have free is the weekends. Im sure if i did win the lotto i'd pick up some books, but its just hard to fit it into todays lifestyle, my opinion.

Yeah, when the buses aren't on strike. :mad:

But yeah, I work like 7am-3pm.

So when I go lie down in bed at like 11 or so, I'm never tired so I'll read for a few hours until I'm sleepy (1-2 am).

tbh though I'd still make time to read no matter what. Its one of my favourite past times.