IWF Book Club

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in trying something like this?

I'll throw out a new book every two weeks (Or so) and then we can all further our knowledge by discussing the book here afterwards.

Would anyone actually do this?

Beer

I would do it, but lose interest after about 4 weeks, as will most. It is a failed concept for the single fact that most people under 24 do not read books. Unfortunately, most people on this site are under 24.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'll think about doing it if I'm not buried with my homework and my social/e-life...

If somebody mentions about reading "Twilight", I'll fucking neg rep the hell out of them as I can. I can't stand that book

C4

Books as in what genre?

I'll discuss a shitload of Sidney Sheldon stuff here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If somebody mentions about reading "Twilight", I'll fucking neg rep the hell out of them as I can. I can't stand that book

Not in this book club.

Books as in what genre?

Everything tbh. I'll throw in a wrestling book from time to time, non-fiction, fiction. And nothing terribly new either. Anything one can find in your local library.

The Rated R CMStar

I would. I read a shitload of books, however libraries in here suck, so I wouldnt be able to participate in most discussions as more often that not I would not be able to get the book.

Evil Austin

I don't have a library for a long way away and once a week it would be annoying to travel there and back. So if I have that particular Book at home I would join in on the discussion other then that I probably wouldn't be able to every week though I will give it a shot I like to read from time to time.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd do it for awhile, but as said before I'd lose interest in it. I read books on and off every couple months. So I'd participate for 3-5 weeks, but after that I'd be done for some time.

C4

I wouldnt be able to participate in most discussions as more often that not I would not be able to get the book.

I don't have a library for a long way away and once a week it would be annoying to travel there and back. So if I have that particular Book at home I would join in on the discussion other then that I probably wouldn't be able to every week though I will give it a shot I like to read from time to time.

Ever heard of e-books? If you guys read books and don't have the time to go get one from the library then you can always download e-books for free from the internet.

Phenom

Reaction score
I would do it, but lose interest after about 4 weeks, as will most. It is a failed concept for the single fact that most people under 24 do not read books. Unfortunately, most people on this site are under 24.

So you barely started reading books?

Beer

No, I said most under 24's don't read books, not all. I have read books since I as about 9.

Moonlight Drive

I may be up for this, I've been trying to get back into reading for a while

And C4, what the fuck is an 'e-book'? :confused: