I've been here for almost 5 years now...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraiGG

ITO i think it's about time you fess up. You owe me an apology for your existance and with it i'll continue posting on this crummy lil board.

the408kid

Reaction score
well ive been on this planet for 30 years now and i still get no respect just like everyone else on earth especially teachers firefighters doctors etc. it used to bug me

the408kid

Reaction score
well ive been on this planet for 30 years now and i still get no respect just like everyone else on earth especially teachers firefighters doctors etc. it used to bug me but i now i just dont care because alot of people are just especially on this site. ladyhotrod for example lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you're going to do 8752096289 new accounts at least make them good ones.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
wtf, 2010 didn't seem to be that busy on here either. 2007-2009 was where it was at.

cause i was main eventing .....then i started doing Straight to DVD children's movies while battling my battle with racism....

rell drugged up and died off by mexicans in a roulettte somewhere in alaska.

seX-Power

Reaction score
ah the good old days when kenfan still wasnt funny but he liked him anyway!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I've seen what rell's been up to...:jake:

nasty.png

peekaboo!

funnyspam.jpg