I've been here for almost 5 years now...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
you're a shitty father?

I'd bet on that.

Nah. I am being cut out of being one at all. Which to be quite honest is at this point just great by me. The kid is 15 months old right. Now I don't have any experience with children but something tells me that some of her behaviours just aren't right.

Like when I am at work she takes naps and lets the little bastard run around unsupervised. What the shit is that?

Everytime she wakes him up from a nap (she insists on waking him up and not letting the nap run it's course) she makes a shit ton of noise and the poor little brat is crying his eyes out everytime he gets woken up. I'd fuckin be cranky too.

Now, of course when I say something I get told to stfu and that I don't know what I'm talking about. Although, I'm pretty fucking certain that I'm right in this case.

Don't worry, you're no worse than the lil bastard's biological father. As far as what you should do is start calling the mother and child Nancy and Daniel and go from there.

What I should do is get the fuck out of this horror show. But I like to do things gracefully when I can but there doesn't seem to be the opportunity for a graceful exit in this case.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nah. I am being cut out of being one at all. Which to be quite honest is at this point just great by me. The kid is 15 months old right. Now I don't have any experience with children but something tells me that some of her behaviours just aren't right.

Like when I am at work she takes naps and lets the little bastard run around unsupervised. What the shit is that?

Everytime she wakes him up from a nap (she insists on waking him up and not letting the nap run it's course) she makes a shit ton of noise and the poor little brat is crying his eyes out everytime he gets woken up. I'd fuckin be cranky too.

Now, of course when I say something I get told to stfu and that I don't know what I'm talking about. Although, I'm pretty fucking certain that I'm right in this case.

Time to give her the finger?

...god...

Reaction score
Why do you like her so much if she's sucha [inconsiderate] bitch?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Out for the night. Gonna do something I will regret. I guarantee it.

Was kinda right.

Don't have much recollection of leaving the bar.

What I do recall was getting to the bar. Starting to slam gins off my face and then getting a call from the gf inquiring when I would be getting home. After explaining that I would not be getting home until very, very late she started yelling at me about having to work in the morning and needing someone to watch the brat in the morning because she didn't want to take him to her parents that early. I recall calmly (could be very far off on this one. Recollections not so good) telling her that she has told me to mind my own business with the kid many times already so I am in no hurry to supervise him myself. She continued yelling and I hung up. Bitch isn't going to ruin my birthday.

So I woke up this morning on my friend's floor. Did the usual post drunk inventory. Everything was there but at some point in the night I must have purchased a pack of cigarettes because I totally have one now. Also have half a joint in the cigarette pack. Don't think I smoked it though because like 9/10 when I smoke when I am hammered it is guaranteed vomiting time and I don't remember puking at any point and that's the kind of thing I usually would remember, y'know?

So it's almost noon and despite my best intentions having a pack of smokes on me has led me to smoke 4 cigarettes already (heavenly) and am contemplating what to do with the half joint. My friend thinks I should smoke it to solve the hangover problem, but mostly she probably just wants to fire one up lol.

Not looking forward to going home today people. Gonna have to deal with her at some point. Considering turning my phone off and hiding out here for the evening until tomorrow. Cowardly but peaceful. I don't think my poor head could take the alternative.

Birthdays are awesome.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

CraiGG

well maybe if you didn't ban everyone who didn't agree with you this forum would still be kicking. but like the clique fags you all are the only ones still standing are mods and the legends. HMMM wonder fucking why..

It's not like you were ever going to get rid of me, so you have my posting privileges removed while i was arguing with enzo making it look like I ran away like a scolded dog then celebrated. luls

you guys act like your bigoted elitists but you're just playing dressup. I tried to post regularly here but this forum just didn't cut it. Your intelligent topics are lulz just admit it and get back to playing games. this is colin white and i'm just here to say, I told you so from day 1. I hope your epenis has aids

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well maybe if you didn't ban everyone who didn't agree with you this forum would still be kicking. but like the clique fags you all are the only ones still standing are mods and the legends. HMMM wonder fucking why..

It's not like you were ever going to get rid of me, so you have my posting privileges removed while i was arguing with enzo making it look like I ran away like a scolded dog then celebrated. luls

you guys act like your bigoted elitists but you're just playing dressup. I tried to post regularly here but this forum just didn't cut it. Your intelligent topics are lulz just admit it and get back to playing games. this is colin white and i'm just here to say, I told you so from day 1. I hope your epenis has aids

Apologize for your existence and I'll let you stay