Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer. Had a lump a few weeks back, got it checked out the other day. Had tests and i had the bad news this morning. I got treatment soon to try and see if they can catch it before it gets worse. So as many of you have noticed or not i have not been on as much lately. I might not also be active in the near future for obvious reasons. I know i really should not write this here and no one will care etc. But anyone with any advice or anything for me it would be much appreciated.

Wordlife

Seriously?

Damn dude, I'm sorry, hope you recover well.... best wishes

LKP

Yeah man cannot really put into words how gutted iam. I'm trying to put it at the back of my head and try to carry on as normal. Been posting on facebook as normal not wanting people to feel sorry for me etc. But here i can get advice and explain what i go through cause i was one of those who said nah i wont get it. I mean its very common, i can advice on it then if someone else gets it etc. Surgery is on the day my mum died 1 year ago :(

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I know how serious all this is and hope for the best of you.

Hopefully no one makes light of the situation.

Wordlife

^agreed with Mike

Just waiting for the douchebag who starts talking his talk.... the delete button might come in handy!

This is a serious situation man, I feel for you, I know everything will get better :)

LKP

That is why i was
a) In two minds of posting this
b) Its in a serious discussion and i thought people cannot scoop that low.
c) Hope i ca get all the support i can, cause im shitting myself.

Nation

Yea if anybody here gives you shit about this then fuck them it will only prove that they are a low class piece of shit. Testicular cancer is not something to joke about. Just stay strong and get better man.

Toddy

Reaction score
Yeah man cannot really put into words how gutted iam. I'm trying to put it at the back of my head and try to carry on as normal. Been posting on facebook as normal not wanting people to feel sorry for me etc. But here i can get advice and explain what i go through cause i was one of those who said nah i wont get it. I mean its very common, i can advice on it then if someone else gets it etc. Surgery is on the day my mum died 1 year ago :(
I don't want to be a Douche Bag
But why would you rather post on a forum who alot of people hate you than on facebook who are generally your closest friends or you atleast know.

straight_edge76

Damn LKP, hope everything turns out for the best. But you know the d-bags that hate you on here will h ave a fucking field day with this which is imo a low,down and dirty thing to do. Best wishes man get well soon bro.

Moonlight Drive

I call bullshit.

Who woud choose a wrestling forum over friends and family?

LKP

My close family and friends know. Just not all of my facebook friends. I have 630 friends on there i know 400 odd who i see on a regualr basis or now and again but either way i do not want all of them to know and gossip. The other 200 odd people i say hi to in the streets and have a small convo with. I do not want everyone in my real life to know. And out of the real world i want to go into cyber space to tell some good friends of mine online what is wrong with me. This is not bullshit, like i said i was in 2 minds in posting this before i did. I'm not doing it for any other reason than no say its possible you can get it go get yourself checked out.

Erebus

Reaction score
So why not use private messages?Why are you being such an attention whore?Jesus Christ if you actually had testicular cancer your doctor would've already explained to you that unless the cancer has spread already, you have damned near a 100% survivability rate.This lack of knowledge on your part leads me to believe that you are full of shit.

LKP

Why on earth would i make anything this sick and silly thing? I knew id get this crap. ^^^^ Didn't you read? I do now want every tom dick and harry to know. But this is my life outside of reality. I want some people to know here im close with a few guys here.