It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbh if omb is town I’d be perversely quite proud of lethal for WIFOMing us like that. Not that he would have thought it this far ahead, but this can be the benefit of spouting some shit when you’re a dead man as scum. That’s why I do it :brodgers

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tbh if omb is town I’d be perversely quite proud of lethal for WIFOMing us like that. Not that he would have thought it this far ahead, but this can be the benefit of spouting some shit when you’re a dead man as scum. That’s why I do it :brodgers
for sure, especially with a full 3 phases :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok actually there can be no way Lethal was telling the truth

We know Juice janitored Tweet. She has no other role whereby she could target Haza as well. You can't be tracked if you're hiding, so there's no way he could have tracked her to hiding behind haza or anything like that.

And the fact he said he followed juice means even if haza was bus driven or whatever, they would have seen her go to her true target.

Only other possibility is if he was telling the truth tried to follow Juice who was bus driven herself. Which is surely possible, but probably more likely lethal was just full of shit?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just realised her janitor was unlimited :souness~1:

You may each night choose a player. If that player is killed that night or the following day, that player will vanish and only you will receive the role reveal.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
guessing she hid on N2, hence there not being a janitor. either that or she also didnt realise lol. unless they strongmanned haza and she couldnt use both or whatever

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Knowing that she was unlimited, I can 100% buy Doddsy's role now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In fact Im quite confident he's telling the truth, as otherwise i dont think doddsy would fake that result. Unless hes a fucking eagle like and clocked all of the same info i just did, but 10000x faster

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
guessing she hid on N2, hence there not being a janitor. either that or she also didnt realise lol. unless they strongmanned haza and she couldnt use both or whatever
unsure if they could use both tbh but ya I think they its almost certain they Stronged Haza because we had 2 kill. that night. they only had the watcher gone info and no protection had flipped. maybe im just projecting what I would have done in the situation but I think I strongman Haza all day in that situation?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
good catch on the unlimited!!!!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In fact Im quite confident he's telling the truth, as otherwise i dont think doddsy would fake that result. Unless hes a fucking eagle like and clocked all of the same info i just did, but 10000x faster
i guess the question becomes, is he telling the truth and his role is town. im guessing yes? are scum oracles a thing ?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i guess the question becomes, is he telling the truth and his role is town. im guessing yes? are scum oracles a thing ?
I'd think it would be town yeah

also yeah stronging haza makes sense, but we dont know for sure they didnt kill OMB

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So in any case lets disregard the shit lethal said. Its possible he was truthful but juice was bus driven but as we dont have a bus driver claimed or flipped its probably best not to worry about it. Just means read OMB on his own play

But ye if i die, make sure there's a mass claim tomorrow

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler